Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she studying fashion and wearing that awful outfit in her new video. I know style is subjective but it’s the fact she advertises fast fashion so much like she isn’t constantly learning the issues it has on the planet
im a fashion student and about 3 modules last year spoke about sustainability

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s getting some majorly deserved backlash on that outfit video

someone even called out her fast fashion obsession but of course her sheep are defending her

plus she’s getting called out for being defensive and aggressive

we love to see it

Reactions: 5
Back in the day the fashion students at Hope Street were edgy and innovative, they wouldn't have been seen dead in major High Street trends (pre Internet!!)

Reactions: 4
Another day another WIIAD with no vegetables or fruits, unless they were hidden in the meetball marinara ?? Mark my words, this girl has a vitamin deficiency from the lack of colour in her food

Reactions: 4
No clue how she’s even a fashion student the way she has a slap back hairstyle and pyjamas with holes in outfit everyday

Reactions: 6
Hopefully she’ll start to give a duck when she gets scurvy +/- heart disease +/- diabetes +/- stroke
Another day another WIIAD with no vegetables or fruits, unless they were hidden in the meetball marinara ?? Mark my words, this girl has a vitamin deficiency from the lack of colour in her food

Reactions: 2
Let’s be real, she probably just did fashion marketing because it sounded cool. She thinks shein is the height of fashion and doesn’t know a thing about real style, and the boundaries that need to be broken to make statements in the industry. She worked at primark and will probably end up back there.

i don’t know what exactly she does studying fashion but I seriously couldn’t imagine her sitting there designing and sewing (seems too much work for her), and she’d be awful at styling or anything creative since she can’t even rustle up a breakfast.

This outfit is awful! She picks such unflattering outfits, the wrong size, proportions and cheap materials - considering she’s into fashion and it’s her career, there’s no excuse
The fact she thought the black gilet makes the outfit better cracks me up so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's her mouth when she's eating. Why the duck can't she open it properly? There's always food smeared round it. FFS girl, sort yourself out.

Sorry but I’m actually screaming watching her new h&m haul when she says the 3XL jeans will be deffo too big and then they fit her perfectly

• Haha
Omg that haul! 😂 screaming at the fact she thinks H&M is shite, yet most of her clothes are from SHEIN! She is also clueless about fashion, I’m not even sure what ‘vibe’ she is going for, but I literally can’t think of one outfit of hers that I’ve ever thought looked good! Maybe need to ask for a refund on your uni course Emma? 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I saw those jeans in store the other day they are actually nice but I think I’m too old to pull them off 😂 I think sometimes her outfits look odd because the top and bottom are oversized. I think one needs to be more fitted if you are wearing baggy jeans

She's a fashion student? I wouldn't want her working for my fashion company/brand when she always looks unwashed and head to toe in boring shein/asos outfits

Those acid wash joggers, she says they're too short but they are the perfect length? All the other trousers were dragging on the floor! Can't get over how delusional she is

Oi nah, why the duck are those jeans up to her armpits? How is this girl a fashion student please 😭😭

• Haha
Oi nah, why the duck are those jeans up to her armpits? How is this girl a fashion student please 😭😭
the view from the back too…

her ass and her back are one, rounded shoulders, tit posture

girlies i present to you the hunchback of toxteth

884D6D5E-D96A-481E-A2D3-9A452E50B659.png
7E6002D0-86F4-453E-95F2-06607FB4053F.png
ACB43BD5-35F5-42F1-9C3B-703F87E567E9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.