Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Lanzarote feg run. Must have got through customs with their 3 bags of backy& fegs . Christmas sorted!
Loosing the Kearney home house ( daddy baps) has took no affect on the disgraceful family. Lived in an area all their lives and are now on the Dublin road living off the state. Monkey see monkey do, 2 sisters sprouting out sprogs, who owns them??
2 brothers owing big drug debts, driving around in new BM’s, watch the door it’s Gona catch up with yous.
Daddy Bap the cross dresser lol doesn’t look good male or female.
EMZO & CO never declares gift, BA paid partnership/ AF links nothing !! Does the authorities need to know, surely they do .

Lee poor moron working in Curry’s the worst sales man ever, arrogant and full of mad dogs tit, just like his GF.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another Lanzarote feg run. Must have got through customs with their 3 bags of backy& fegs . Christmas sorted!
Loosing the Kearney home house ( daddy baps) has took no affect on the disgraceful family. Lived in an area all their lives and are now on the Dublin road living off the state. Monkey see monkey do, 2 sisters sprouting out sprogs, who owns them??
2 brothers owing big drug debts, driving around in new BM’s, watch the door it’s Gona catch up with yous.
EMZO & CO never declares gift, BA paid partnership/ AF links nothing !! Does the authorities need to know, surely they do .

Lee poor moron working in Curry’s the worst sales man ever, arrogant and full of mad dogs tit, just like his GF.

Jaysus wept Offaly, I've near burnt the bake off myself downing your hot tea there! 🤣
Time for my favourite gif.
Mavis you crack me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Keep going this is a safe zone 🙈😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's a babe, love the wigs, where'd she get those?

Tell us more about the cross dressing da???

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Didn't expect such scalding hot tea this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it crazy how much she looks like the Da before she puts her face on. Maybe people have confused them and the Da isn't actually a cross dresser 🤷‍♀️
Easy mistake. Very easy.
I still like the wigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s up with her Lips 👄 they are awful she can’t speak properly

Reactions: 1