Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she really tries hard to stand out from other influencers. And in a lot of ways she does, I love how she’s styled her flat, and her makeup always looks great.

Reactions: 1
Its that stupid fringe that's SO THIN and why does it end right in her eyes?

Reactions: 4
Its that stupid fringe that's SO THIN and why does it end right in her eyes?
Yeah I’m not a fan of her hair. She’s always had beautiful thick hair, and I just don’t think the shorter hair or the fringe suit her. I’ve just got a fringe and it did take me a while to work out how I liked to style it, but to me it looks like it hasn’t been cut in very well at all.

I can kind of relate to her it’s difficult when you lose a of weight to step back and regain some normality on your eating habits. It can easily lead to disordered eating because you so desperately don’t want to end up back where you started. However I do think she has a responsibility as someone with a big platform to not promote this on camera. It’s bloody dangerous tbh when you’ve got probably a lot of teens watching. Maybe she can’t see it.

Reactions: 12
I can kind of relate to her it’s difficult when you lose a of weight to step back and regain some normality on your eating habits. It can easily lead to disordered eating because you so desperately don’t want to end up back where you started. However I do think she has a responsibility as someone with a big platform to not promote this on camera. It’s bloody dangerous tbh when you’ve got probably a lot of teens watching. Maybe she can’t see it.
I totally agree with this. I feel like when people choose to have YouTube as a career path, they have to realise they are going to become a role model of sorts. It just comes with the territory.
She’s literally just uploaded another What I Eat In A Day. The notification came up as I was typing. I do like Emma a lot and really want to support her but I find the focus on her diet too much, and I am past the worst of my issues around food.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see her "vegan for the animals and planet" month was just a phase apparently whilst also promoting Gymshark in the same video lol

Not really saving the planet if you're hyping up a sale hun

Reactions: 7
Honestly I think she only does so many food videos because they do better than her other content. She’s said as much before, that it’s why she puts most of her beauty stuff on Instagram.

inthink she just wants to be a fitspo!

I personally like what i eat in a day videos but I do definitely see the disordered elements of her videos, after having been through it myself in the past.

Nice to see her "vegan for the animals and planet" month was just a phase apparently whilst also promoting Gymshark in the same video lol

Not really saving the planet if you're hyping up a sale hun
Yeah I found it so weird that they literally ate pepperoni pizza the next day. What was the point of it? Just for views I guess.

Reactions: 5
I stepped away from her content because I feel like she’s very much in eating disorder territory now. I’d rather not give her the views.

Reactions: 14
Her outfit from her favourites video looks like she has run through Victoria secret and just picked all the colours they do

• Haha
Those Gymshark leggings were too bloody small on her, I could see every outline of her fadge!!
Don't get me wrong, her body is great and only in my dreams could I ever look that good, but for duck sake wear a size that fits. She's so clearly a medium and not a small. What is the obsession with influencers making out they're so much smaller than what they actually are, anastasia kingsnorth is another one that bullshits about her clothes size...🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Those Gymshark leggings were too bloody small on her, I could see every outline of her fadge!!
Don't get me wrong, her body is great and only in my dreams could I ever look that good, but for duck sake wear a size that fits. She's so clearly a medium and not a small. What is the obsession with influencers making out they're so much smaller than what they actually are, anastasia kingsnorth is another one that bullshits about her clothes size...🙄🙄
Did she do that before she lost the weight as well? Seem to remember watching hauls of her at her heaviest telling me she was 12/14. But maybe I've made that up.

I thought the exact same. She’s definitely a medium and the small looked too small. I feel a bit sorry for her cause I feel like we’ve witnessed her go from a confident girl to someone with an eating disorder.

Reactions: 3
Did she do that before she lost the weight as well? Seem to remember watching hauls of her at her heaviest telling me she was 12/14. But maybe I've made that up.
Oh 100%...she was a 16/18 before but insisted on claiming she was a 14 and it was so clear she was not a 14! Do these influencers think we are blind?

I thought the exact same. She’s definitely a medium and the small looked too small. I feel a bit sorry for her cause I feel like we’ve witnessed her go from a confident girl to someone with an eating disorder.

At first I did feel a bit sorry for her for the fact she had entered ED territory and was so unaware of what she was doing, but for her to say she always makes time for an hour or 2 of exercise a day no matter what it replaces in her daily routine made me feel so angry because it teaches easily led young girls that its more important to prioritise exercise than it is to go about your normal routine. For that she can go F**k herself!

Last edited:
It amazes me that she prances round like a VS model when really, she's a size 14. Yes she's skinnier than she used to be but for all the exercise she says she does, I don't notice the difference.

Watching this weeks vlog, why Does she need those PJs pulled right up her arse crack or is that how they’re designed? Plus the baby voice she puts on is the reason why I’m going to stop watching her now, the way she over does it, is why I’m no longer going to watch her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.