Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think the short hair looks great on her, it's so fresh but those bangs man... they're too long! She should have gone for a fuller fringe for a real change and that would have been much more exciting - I agree with whoever it was about the not sticking to her schedule as well, it's starting to bug me

Reactions: 3
I actually think the short hair looks great on her, it's so fresh but those bangs man... they're too long! She should have gone for a fuller fringe for a real change and that would have been much more exciting - I agree with whoever it was about the not sticking to her schedule as well, it's starting to bug me
Disagree, so wispy and crispy.

Reactions: 2
It does look worse in the video 😩 fringe doesn’t fall right at all, just looks like she’s hacked at the front bits of her hair

Reactions: 3
I definitely preferred her hair before!
Not a fan of when she puts the time lapses of her working out/yoga in her videos - find it so dull! And there's usually so many 😂

Reactions: 5
I definitely preferred her hair before!
Not a fan of when she puts the time lapses of her working out/yoga in her videos - find it so dull! And there's usually so many 😂
I just can’t get over how much exercise she does in one go, like almost 2 hours is a lot? Like even if she did a long yoga session and some super sets it doesn’t feel safe (but I guess everyone is different)

Reactions: 4
Omg her complaining about the building work noise on her story just feels like a set up for her next excuse of why a video won’t be going up!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t get over how much exercise she does in one go, like almost 2 hours is a lot? Like even if she did a long yoga session and some super sets it doesn’t feel safe (but I guess everyone is different)
Honestly, it is SO damaging for this to be the message going to her audience. I came for the renovations a couple of years ago and really liked them as it felt like an achievable and relatable renovation compared to lots of Youtubers. I’ve had to stop looking at her videos now, as it makes me sad for her but also angry and frustrated at how irresponsible showing relentless exercise, the up-and-down dieting and faux nutrition advice. So disappointing. I wish that influencers didn’t have constant praise for any weight loss because it not only fuels their own obsession, but those who read the comments can see how much more praise people get for a smaller body.

Reactions: 6
I’ve also stopped watching her videos. I’m in remission from anorexia and just find her lifestyle incredibly triggering to watch. I used to find her really refreshing but now she’s just become like every other ‘influencer’. I feel like ever since she started getting false nails she changed 😂

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad I found this thread!!! I found Emma about 7 years ago, and then lost interest but have started watching her again as a bit of a throwback but wow her fitness journey has really become part of her personality and it's so boring. Also I find it odd how she seems to be scared of oil and seems to be a bit too caught up with the amount of calories in oil.

Reactions: 8
I think others are cottoning on to how try hard she really is.

Also, that engagement ain't looking too good girl... and brands don't want to (and shouldn't) collaborate with someone spewing out weight loss content. It's 2020.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her glow up video, no where on the thumbnail or title does it say it’s a sponsored video.... breaking the guidelines ain’t a good look

Also, that engagement ain't looking too good girl... and brands don't want to (and shouldn't) collaborate with someone spewing out weight loss content. It's 2020.
Omg is she engaged?? I’m so shocked

• Haha
I hope so! Correct me if I’m wrong, but kind of feel like she wants to be jamie Genevieve with the nails/hair/piercings/tan/getting tattoos. Not saying jamie owns these things but I do feel like Emma copies a lot from other influencers.

Reactions: 5
I hope so! Correct me if I’m wrong, but kind of feel like she wants to be jamie Genevieve with the nails/hair/piercings/tan/getting tattoos. Not saying jamie owns these things but I do feel like Emma copies a lot from other influencers.
You’ve nailed it there I think!
She wants to be Helen Anderson and Jamie Genevieve. When she was bigger she tried to be like Lucy Wood (copying her size 14 series).

Omg is she engaged?? I’m so shocked
Sorry! My fault! I meant engagement as in interaction. Likes, views etc.

Reactions: 4
Second you on the Helen anderson too! So Emma’s uploaded a ‘what to wear to work’ video. Remember when Helen did one and got ROASTED about it?! 😂 you don’t even leave the house to go to work stop telling us what to wear to work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.