Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a shame but i feel like i’m losing interest in her, everything is exercise / calorie related or trying too hard to be like jamie g 😴

Reactions: 5
it’s a shame but i feel like i’m losing interest in her, everything is exercise / calorie related or trying too hard to be like jamie g 😴
I'm the same, just holding out for the make up and fashion content - at least she's not trying as hard as Jordan Lipscombe 🙄

Reactions: 1
I feel like the pic of what she got sent from Nars on her insta stories really was just an excuse to show how small her waist is getting from the pose. Honestly just such a turn off at this stage 😴

Why is she constantly posting calories burned after working out I feel like it’s really irresponsible. You can post about workouts etc but I think numbers and calories should really be kept to yourself especially when you have a platform like this with lots of young girls and boys watching. It’s very easy to become obsessed and enter ED territory. Does no one call her out on this? Posting these numbers serves no purpose. No one gets anything from it.

Reactions: 10
Why is she constantly posting calories burned after working out I feel like it’s really irresponsible. You can post about workouts etc but I think numbers and calories should really be kept to yourself especially when you have a platform like this with lots of young girls and boys watching. It’s very easy to become obsessed and enter ED territory. Does no one call her out on this? Posting these numbers serves no purpose. No one gets anything from it.
I think she has a personality where she becomes obsessed with things and goes all in, the fitness thing got her a lot of attention so she’s living for it, it’s not normal to avoid oil at all costs unless you’ve got an allergy

Reactions: 7
I feel like the pic of what she got sent from Nars on her insta stories really was just an excuse to show how small her waist is getting from the pose. Honestly just such a turn off at this stage 😴
100%! So unnatural and totally unnecessary

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. It's really irresponsible. I'm in PR and a big project our team are looking at right now is flagging irresponsible influencers regarding body image and calorie-related content with brands.

That Nars image is all angles. I don't think she has lost any more weight since before she went travelling. She's just vain.

That Nars image is all angles. I don't think she has lost any more weight since before she went travelling. She's just vain.
And she looks like she’s heavily breathing in! I think she is also keen to loose some more which is why she’s gonna all guns blazing on doing excessive exercise all of a sudden

Reactions: 1
And she looks like she’s heavily breathing in! I think she is also keen to loose some more which is why she’s gonna all guns blazing on doing excessive exercise all of a sudden
Well, the views have to come in from somewhere.. .she will be chasing the glory of her big hit video (my weightloss story or some other problematic title!)

Also, glad PR companies are starting to think about stuff like this when it comes to who they collab with.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if she liked the gym bag she received from Loreal? Or even if she needed one. Didn’t really mention it which is good really as the PR package was for their new shampoo range and she gave a lot of information on that which is the point I suppose. Also can’t believe that inconsiderate neighbour of hers was drilling again?! Like do they not get permits to carry out work on their own home??? Ridiculous! Poor Emma 😔

• Haha
It's a hard life working from home in a house your daddy paid for in the home counties, isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s good to become healthier and live a good lifestyle but like as mentioned before it is verging on obsessive and this is dangerous for young audiences watching. Posting calories burnt constantly and restrictive eating isn’t something that should be promoted

Reactions: 6
It’s good to become healthier and live a good lifestyle but like as mentioned before it is verging on obsessive and this is dangerous for young audiences watching. Posting calories burnt constantly and restrictive eating isn’t something that should be promoted
100% . All of her vlogs at the moment should have trigger warnings, as should the Instagram stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.