Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a huge deal about running the marathon, made videos on the charity she was donating to, the application process, workout gear haul, etc. It wasn't until after she ran the marathon that she wrote a long blog post about it, basically confessing that she was bogged down with anxiety the entire time and didn't train at all, even though she kept promising her viewers she'd share her training regimen. She did run and finish the marathon, but the whole thing was really irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She made a huge deal about running the marathon, made videos on the charity she was donating to, the application process, workout gear haul, etc. It wasn't until after she ran the marathon that she wrote a long blog post about it, basically confessing that she was bogged down with anxiety the entire time and didn't train at all, even though she kept promising her viewers she'd share her training regimen. She did run and finish the marathon, but the whole thing was really irresponsible.
What got me really was the lying! Remember when people would leave comments asking her about her training in the months leading up to it and she would just vaguely reply "she just went for runs" (along those lines, you get my drift). She did this quite a few times as I remember there was at least 1 commenter who used to comment on multiple posts about her routine (sorry can't be bothered to dig up receipts!)

Then when she wrote that confession blog post it was almost like she wanted a pat on the back for being so brave and admitting she lied, and she received so many comments praising her for it.

I just couldn't get over the fact that she just blatantly lied (although she did admit it)...

(I do realise that influenzas are hardly the bastion of morality🤣 but I don't know why it bothers me so much)

Reactions: 15
I couldn't have said it better myself! I had the exact same reaction as you. You can't blame her for having anxiety, but I find it unconscionable that she intentionally led people on. And by being very selective about showing the "brave" and "overcoming adversity" bits on her larger channels like Youtube and IG, while addressing the dishonesty in a blog post, it all felt very disingenuous.

Reactions: 8
Didn't help the way, after the marathon, it got mentioned over and over again, the medal was in shot a lot, hanging up next to the bed, that annoyed me, she set such a bad example by doing no training.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she wanted the sponsors for running but got annoyed when people dared ask about the training. Shes so one sided, all take

Reactions: 7
God she’s depressing 😢

Surely Christmas is what you make it? I understand not everyone likes the Christmas period for their own reasons but she really needs to cheer up!!!!!! Doom and gloom in her grey, black and beige life 😔
This is why she and Debs “Bang on Style” are good friends. Emma isnt usually as bad but Bang on Style is now more just posts and stories about how she’s had a bad tinder experience (shocker) or broken up with someone. It got really depressing and less fashion orientated so I unfollowed. At least Emma has sort of stuck of neutral styling (which is what I’m interested in).

Reactions: 4
This is why she and Debs “Bang on Style” are good friends. Emma isnt usually as bad but Bang on Style is now more just posts and stories about how she’s had a bad tinder experience (shocker) or broken up with someone. It got really depressing and less fashion orientated so I unfollowed. At least Emma has sort of stuck of neutral styling (which is what I’m interested in).
I just don’t understand the whole no point in putting up Christmas decorations thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Each to their own but she’s been a miserable hard watch for months.

Reactions: 9
god bang on style is the most depressing person after Emma. You wouldn’t think she is nearly 40 acting like she does over failed dates or tinder experiences.

she also needs to stop doing the cringey videos, guys will probably google and no guy is going watch that and think yeh she seems level headed 🥴 i can understand doing that in your teens or early 20’s anything past that is just cringe

Reactions: 9
I was really bothered about her marathon training. And I get it, I've got some pretty bad anxiety too. But I wouldn't lie to people about it. That's when I really started to not like her. This all black video she did was so boring. We get it. You like black. I love wearing charcoal grey, navy, and black but I wear other colors mixed in there too. I know people who wear almost all black clothing and they are no where near as miserable as Emma is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know that saying that people are either drains or radiators, Emma is the epitome of a drain. Boring, bland, miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jeez, leave it to Emma to not know what a "Karen" is, when in fact, she herself is a Karen with her know-it-all attitude, moaning, and rudeness. She REALLY wants to speak to your manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is amazing how much better she looks! 2016 Emma looks good too, she needs biker jackets in her life and longer a bit darker hair
According to her stories she considered going back to brunette at the beginning of the 1st lockdown but changed her mind. She thinks her colorist is thankful for that. Honey, your colorist has been doing a tit job so maybe you should reconsider.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looked good as a lighter brunette (minus the mushroom bangs) or dirty blonde. Either way, shoulder-length or slightly-below shoulder length is her sweet spot.

Reactions: 3
According to her stories she considered going back to brunette at the beginning of the 1st lockdown but changed her mind. She thinks her colorist is thankful for that. Honey, your colorist has been doing a tit job so maybe you should reconsider.
Maybe if she actually paid someone to do her hair it would look better 🤣

Reactions: 8
She looked good as a lighter brunette (minus the mushroom bangs) or dirty blonde. Either way, shoulder-length or slightly-below shoulder length is her sweet spot.
The ombre was a nice look. I think she suits her hair a bit longer. Its too thick to pull of that shorter look

Reactions: 2
Has anyone here got a reply from her? Or a DM? I am so lucky! She not only replied to my smart (hater in her words) comment but she also DM'd me LOL I didn't bother reading what she has to say, neither I will.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.