Emma Hill #4 Turd of a human being

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a peasant herself. The gym is crap.
If she wanted to maximise profit she should have split it two thirds one third for bigger gym and smaller home office.
How many pensioners want a games room ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a peasant herself. The gym is crap.
If she wanted to maximise profit she should have split it two thirds one third for bigger gym and smaller home office.
How many pensioners want a games room ffs.
I just keep laughing at the fact that they probably paid a hefty extra sum for a house with a pool and are now making the pool into below ground storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she gets in the car to walk those awful dogs of hers … I love dogs and I have a very beautiful spaniel myself but I loathe those ugly little creatures.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've always found her dogs obnoxious I'm glad she doesn't show them much anymore. I don't particularly hate Chihuahuas but I hate hers in particular

Reactions: 7
She's in full throttle today with the Disney stories. We'll know she's in real trouble if she actually covers Japan ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm starting to wonder if she even went
I think she did go, there were 1 or 2 posts then radio silence till she was home, my guess is something happened she was embarrassed about, melt down over language barrier or lack of food she'd eat. It's taken a while for her to admit she broke a rib on a ride back in January.

I think she did go, there were 1 or 2 posts then radio silence till she was home, my guess is something happened she was embarrassed about, melt down over language barrier or lack of food she'd eat. It's taken a while for her to admit she broke a rib on a ride back in January.
I did wonder if being in Japan totally knocked her out of her comfort zone and caused her to be anxiety ridden the whole time they were there. So weird she never mentions in it.

The language barrier isn't as a big problem as you would think. Learning some little words and phrases help, but it's probably alot more English friendly than it used to be. When I was there alot of the Japanese locals liked to practice their English on me lol.

Reactions: 6
I did wonder if being in Japan totally knocked her out of her comfort zone and caused her to be anxiety ridden the whole time they were there. So weird she never mentions in it.

The language barrier isn't as a big problem as you would think. Learning some little words and phrases help, but it's probably alot more English friendly than it used to be. When I was there alot of the Japanese locals liked to practice their English on me lol.
I bet it was the food. She has the palette of a picky 5 year old and 0 curiosity about cultures not her own. If it's not deep fried, white, or beige she won't eat it.

(I was in Japan in 2017 and did not have a single bad meal. Everything was so flavorful and fresh! From hole in the wall to 7-Eleven to fancy omikaze...so freaking delicious!)

Reactions: 10
I bet it was the food. She has the palette of a picky 5 year old and 0 curiosity about cultures not her own. If it's not deep fried, white, or beige she won't eat it.

(I was in Japan in 2017 and did not have a single bad meal. Everything was so flavorful and fresh! From hole in the wall to 7-Eleven to fancy omikaze...so freaking delicious!)
Lots of good deep fried options in Japan, and i don't mean KFC!

I agree with you she doesn't seem the type that's interested in learning about new cultures.

And yes the convenience stores are amazing !! 👏

I’ve never been to Disney so have no idea but what as 2 adult is it important to get there for 7am?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
genuine question - is it normal to do Disney like that? Does it not completely take the fun out of it waking up at 6 and getting there before opening etc.

Reactions: 1
It's classed as a bit of a phenomenon, the 'Disney adult', psychologists have a take on the why. Traits seem to include childless millennials, fairly well off and well educated, mainly female, in America they are known as 'Karen's', like to indulge in a bit of allowable cosplay, have a need to be part of a community.

Dunno, any of that ringing any bells Emma's way? ;) :unsure:🧐

• Haha
Lots of good deep fried options in Japan, and i don't mean KFC!

I agree with you she doesn't seem the type that's interested in learning about new cultures.

And yes the convenience stores are amazing !! 👏
What's funny is KFC is huge in Japan (3rd largest market), so she shouldn't actually struggle to find anything to eat.

But the options in KFC Japan are probs too much for her lol

genuine question - is it normal to do Disney like that? Does it not completely take the fun out of it waking up at 6 and getting there before opening etc.
Bc of crowds if you want to actually ride any of the popular rides without waiting for two hours getting there before opening is the only way. My family still goes to Disney and when we go we try to get there early to miss crowds and then go rest at the hotel in the afternoon when it is the hottest and busiest. Then go back around dinner time. Definitely not the same kind of relaxing vacation people think it is. But I do the same at other theme parks too

Reactions: 2