Emma Hill #4 Turd of a human being

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better polish up her CV and be that miserable lady in the office everyone doesn’t care for.
But she’s never worked in an office. She worked in retail before taking on influencing full time.
I doubt she can land herself an office job with this stinking attitude.

Reactions: 7
But she’s never worked in an office. She worked in retail before taking on influencing full time.
I doubt she can land herself an office job with this stinking attitude.
Agreed. It will be an interesting time as some influencers fall off, and to afford their lifestyle, what they have to do. I can’t imagine many actually getting office jobs, and even in retail, she doesn’t strike me as exactly exuding customer service with her recent attitude. 😂 This isn’t a job that will last forever. Hope the ones that have no abilities outside shilling online have saved wisely!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely Simon is going to have to go back to work at some stage soon? They might not have much of a mortgage because she was doing really well at one stage but she can't be making much money now?

Reactions: 7
Surely Simon is going to have to go back to work at some stage soon? They might not have much of a mortgage because she was doing really well at one stage but she can't be making much money now?
I don't know how they don't get on each others nerves

Reactions: 5
Emma talks about fabric composition in the most superficial manner. It's not always as simple as polyester = bad, natural fibres = good.
She said she's disappointed that the M&S Pleats Please dupe is made of polyester but the original Issey Miyake Pleats Please items are all 100% poly.
To achieve that sort of pleats, you definitely need polyester.
She has so little knowledge in this space but want to dish out advice on what people should and shouldn't buy.

And three of the same H&M jumper last week + three of the same M&S trousers this week! Is she auditioning for another spot on Stacey Dooley's documentary?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Emma talks about fabric composition in the most superficial manner. It's not always as simple as polyester = bad, natural fibres = good.
She said she's disappointed that the M&S Pleats Please dupe is made of polyester but the original Issey Miyake Pleats Please items are all 100% poly.
joylessly pompous about fabric composition.
and EVERYTHING has the labels still on so clearly taking them straight back after filming!

Reactions: 10
And three of the same H&M jumper last week + three of the same M&S trousers this week! Is she auditioning for another spot on Stacey Dooley's documentary?!
Sure seems like it! High street affiliate links out in full force.

Simon could easily make a living editing YouTube etc for other clients if he wanted to go down that route.

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit sorry for simple Simon.
Can you imagine being dragged out of bed every Sunday morning at 7am to wash the curtains and arrange biscuits in the round ?
For FUCKS SAKE !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To achieve that sort of pleats, you definitely need polyester.
She has so little knowledge in this space but want to dish out advice on what people should and shouldn't buy.

So so accurate. It’s like people who poo poo veg being sold in plastic. Yes it is absolutely overdone and in a lot of cases not necessary, but it also lessens food waste which is bad for the environment too. It isn’t as simple as plastic bad/no plastic good OR polyester bad/wool good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and EVERYTHING has the labels still on so clearly taking them straight back after filming!
She described in the most condescending tone that she won't keep most of this haul. She's so generous as to show us what pieces might be worth her money (if it wasn't for the polyester - oh and the fact that it's M&S). It's also more sustainable that way :rolleyes:

But joking aside. I was wondering if it's a partnership/affiliate link thing but she didn't mark anything as an AD and in my understanding this whole video was an AD for M&S. I can't imagine that she just did the haul for the YT money and did M&S the favor of free advertising. Seriously, her boringness is one thing, her condescending and dishonest demeanor something entirely else.

Reactions: 9
She described in the most condescending tone that she won't keep most of this haul. She's so generous as to show us what pieces might be worth her money (if it wasn't for the polyester - oh and the fact that it's M&S). It's also more sustainable that way :rolleyes:

But joking aside. I was wondering if it's a partnership/affiliate link thing but she didn't mark anything as an AD and in my understanding this whole video was an AD for M&S. I can't imagine that she just did the haul for the YT money and did M&S the favor of free advertising. Seriously, her boringness is one thing, her condescending and dishonest demeanor something entirely else.
But I can’t see M&S (or any brand for that matter) paying for this quality content?! If I was M&S, I’d want my money back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Although to be fair, if you hate life and your job so much, it doesn’t mean you have to be a miserable thundercunt every waking hour of the day. I stopped watching because I felt like you can tell her unhappiness and attitude radiating through the screen. She better polish up her CV and be that miserable lady in the office everyone doesn’t care for. Can’t see this working out much longer.
Thank you for "miserable thundercunt" :LOL:. Filing that away in the ol' dome piece for a special occasion (or someone).

Emma thinking that buying clothes and returning them is "more sustainabow" is so ignorant (as she is on many things). The cat's been out of the bag for a while: https://www.bbcearth.com/news/your-brand-new-returns-end-up-in-landfill

How about don't buy things when you already have a closetful of the same ass clothes already? I swear she used to buy at least two cream-colored striped oversized sweaters every year. She definitely doesn't need more, especially when they're not even better quality. I think she's grasping at straws at this point.

Reactions: 11
Awww …. Em - meh has scored some FREE flooring for the tit pool house.
I’m clearly in the wrong job.

Reactions: 2
I stopped watching her videos a long time ago but I am still subscribed as I'm kind of fascinated by how she's declined.

But a linen cupboard makeover!?! That has to be a new low, surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 9