Emma Hill #4 Turd of a human being

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her knitwear was looking distinctly dogeared in her switchover vid. Plus her voiceover was totally random at one point, she was waffling on about coats, but video was of knitwear. She’s definitely phoning it in at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I'm so behind on Emma. Why did she need to put paneling in the back of the closet. Is anyone going to look? Or care what the linen closet looks like?

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched the gym makeover yet? I don’t like the ceiling colour at all but it just looks a bit cheap. Giving them their dues the diy, for all of it must have taken ages, maybe it was just the wrong colour for a north facing room? Not that I have a home gym or spare pool house.
---
What are they doing in the garden? Don’t watch YouTube a lot so think I’ve missed it.

The way she pronounces caulke without making the L silent makes me cringe every time.

• Haha
Anyone watched the gym makeover yet? I don’t like the ceiling colour at all but it just looks a bit cheap. Giving them their dues the diy, for all of it must have taken ages, maybe it was just the wrong colour for a north facing room? Not that I have a home gym or spare pool house.
---
What are they doing in the garden? Don’t watch YouTube a lot so think I’ve missed it.
the sign ‘the gym’ made me do this 😬 that’s the only decor? Great way to show you have no style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
the sign ‘the gym’ made me do this 😬 that’s the only decor? Great way to show you have no style.
The sign seems so basic and dated (circa live laugh love), seems uncharacteristic for Emma. Or maybe it's time for her to re-live her marbled sticky back vinyl era?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t know she fractured a rib while she was on her Disney trip 😳 How did she do it? Waving too enthusiastically at Mickey Mouse? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why isn't the treadmill in front of the TV? And the weight equipment isn't even facing the TV so...is no one watching TV while they're working out?!

Reactions: 3
She's pulling a Vic Inthefrow with the "like this content so the algorithm knows you want more!" Maybe no one wants more, Emma. Ever thought of that?! Because IT'S ALL THE SAME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma posted an Instagram video, she's apparently just discovered tank tops/vest tops/camisoles that have built in bras

Wow, ground breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Uniqlo tops are a great idea but it annoys me when Influencers push them so hard, the support is pretty non existent and they are no use for bigger boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Going from not giving a care to suddenly spamming us with high street content and aff links tells me that she’s perhaps running out of money?
Something isn’t right. Emma thinks high street is for peasants!

Reactions: 12
Going from not giving a care to suddenly spamming us with high street content and aff links tells me that she’s perhaps running out of money?
Something isn’t right. Emma thinks high street is for peasants!
Omg on my IG it looks like she reposted the vest stories! Hmmm maybe there's some kind of affiliate link bonus this weekend🤔🤣

• Haha