Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it’s all tit.
Kitchen cupboards full of bags ?
All her jumpers screwed up in drawers ?
Pyjama drawer anyone ?
The over consumption is absolutely shocking.
I don’t think buying bamboo drawer dividers will offset her carbon footprint for all this tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep it’s all tit.
Kitchen cupboards full of bags ?
All her jumpers screwed up in drawers ?
Pyjama drawer anyone ?
The over consumption is absolutely shocking.
I don’t think buying bamboo drawer dividers will offset her carbon footprint for all this tit.
I keep my pyjamas in a drawer! And my jumpers! Agree about the over consumption. She has so many bags, coats and sunglasses. What really got me was switching out the hangers though. A totally unnecessary change. Switching the blind and the box for her wardrobe care kit because of aesthetics are other examples. I wouldn't mind so much if she didn't preach about sustainability in other videos. She needs to stop talking about sustainability if she's going to do things like this.

Reactions: 16
No shade Em ! 💕
I keep my pyjamas in a chest of drawers but it’s not dedicated to them …. They are in with other things !
I can’t get on board with knitwear in drawers though as they scrunch up so always hang them.
If she buys anymore knitwear this year I will throw up.

Reactions: 4
When she gets the next batch of freebies, where will they go? Or doesn’t she accept stuff anymore?

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s a UK thing, but isn’t it impractical to keep your coats in your dressing room?
for me, it’s normal to keep them in a closet in your hallway.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she has so many clothes and shoes etc when she doesn't even leave the house 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the room looks nice although I didn't like the styling bits at the end. The ottoman or whatever is just in the way and the books are a bit cringe - nobody is hanging out reading in the wardrobe.
She seems to have less clothes than she used to- jeans especially. Does she not have any t shirts for wearing under her knitwear? Her entire wardrobe is jeans, jumpers and coats which to be fair is all I wear as well but I'm not a fashion blogger.
I actually like what she’s done one a budget and for those of us can’t afford custom built dressing/walk-ins its great. What I don’t like is she is trying to make it something it isn’t. A proper walk-in that can be styled because the space is big enough. She’d be better off being honest with her viewers (though how many hikers influencer do we know!) and say it’s small so she will utilise the space for storage to the max. Instead of those books she could have put baskets or nice boxes to store hats, gloves and scarves freeing up storage space. I would have each nook and cranny of that room filled and not waste space by placing styled books in there!

I keep my pyjamas in a drawer! And my jumpers! Agree about the over consumption. She has so many bags, coats and sunglasses. What really got me was switching out the hangers though. A totally unnecessary change. Switching the blind and the box for her wardrobe care kit because of aesthetics are other examples. I wouldn't mind so much if she didn't preach about sustainability in other videos. She needs to stop talking about sustainability if she's going to do things like this.
Eeks my jumpers and pj’s are in drawers too! I have to say I think using kitchen cupboards was a good idea for storage though agree for someone that preaches sustainability she’s got a lots of bags!

Eeks my jumpers and pj’s are in drawers too! I have to say I think using kitchen cupboards was a good idea for storage though agree for someone that preaches sustainability she’s got a lots of bags!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For those of you who don’t like folding your sweaters, I’ve found that using the poly bags they ship in are really great. It also helps protect against bugs, especially if you have a lot of wool, and makes them easier to store in the off season. A sweatshirt company I shop from quite a bit sends everything in branded ziploc bags, so I just use those.

Haven’t watched the video yet, but will and will report back. But I don’t understand why you wouldn’t keep your pjs in your bedroom, your seasonally appropriate everyday coats by the door and where the hell are her shoes?!

Reactions: 5
Did she move into interiours because she had nothing left to say about how to buy an over priced handbag, jumper or blazer no one needs that many of the same type of clothes. I could understand if she had different things to wear clothes for… going to work, going out neither of which she does only to take the dogs out so literally what’s the point in all these expensive clothes!

Reactions: 12
She has a lot of her shoes in the wardrobe. I thought she'd have way more clothes. She's only using about half the space for clothes. Her accessories take up loads of room.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she has some other clothes stored somewhere. Also I keep my Pjs in a drawer.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.