Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s shilled by a lot of “ influencers “
Lizzy et al
It’s so so so so good you understand 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is so unkempt - those nails, all the gold jewellery, the polaroid glasses - and she is Uber fussy about the smallest things. I find their coupling very odd.
She is too dependent on him. It may annoy her, but he is the one who puts up with her.

Reactions: 8
That Tylko stuff looks so basic witch. Much prefer something like (or actually) Vitsoe.

Reactions: 1
And they don’t gift!
I put in for a quote for Vitsoe for shelves in my teeny dining room and was kind of astounded at the price. But I guess it includes install costs, so maybe worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

But yeah, Tylko looks like Ikea from the 90s.

Reactions: 1
I put in for a quote for Vitsoe for shelves in my teeny dining room and was kind of astounded at the price. But I guess it includes install costs, so maybe worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

But yeah, Tylko looks like Ikea from the 90s.
Yeah it’s pretty pricey. I know someone who works there and even with staff discount (which is generous) it’s expensive. Looks beautiful though and completely timeless. Sorry, I’m derailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Simon always looks like a cast from The Sopranos. So 'Italian maffia in New Jersey circa 1999' like.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These last few pages made me howl with laughter.
I just don't get this room at all. Those teeny tiny sloping wardrobes will just about fit her blazer collection and that's it. There's not enough 'folding space' for her jeans, without anything else. Woman's gone bonkers.

Reactions: 7
Where is the rest of her jeans?! She used to have loads and now it fits in one drawer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the room looks nice although I didn't like the styling bits at the end. The ottoman or whatever is just in the way and the books are a bit cringe - nobody is hanging out reading in the wardrobe.
She seems to have less clothes than she used to- jeans especially. Does she not have any t shirts for wearing under her knitwear? Her entire wardrobe is jeans, jumpers and coats which to be fair is all I wear as well but I'm not a fashion blogger.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.