Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Last year Ago some people on this forum thought they split, bc simon didnt follow emmas IG so he stopped following her IG ages ago and Not now. So i guess the unfollowing cant be a Hint for a divorce.

Tbh i think they move house just to make content.

Reactions: 9
I remember Last year Ago some people on this forum thought they split, bc simon didnt follow emmas IG so he stopped following her IG ages ago and Not now. So i guess the unfollowing cant be a Hint for a divorce.

Tbh i think they move house just to make content.
Think you're probably right

Reactions: 2
Notice her stories feature Simon and the dogs today at last 😀
Hahahaha! Came here to say the same🤣🤣🤣
She's answered a few comments on IG saying that vlogging was making her so unhappy and she wouldn't be putting herself out there anymore.

The majority of her comments are so positive, but I'm sure those few (e.g asking about vlogs and the dogs and Simon etc) get under her skin.

I think she's just miserable, and her current beige brown blah aesthetic just happens to fit her mood. I cannot imagine what it must be like to be an influencer and just go about life like this, it must be so empty and unfulfilling!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Um if recycled plastic bottle leggings from Girlfriend are any indication, a recycled plastic layer on a bed just sounds horrible stuffy with little air circulation. Also, it’s not sustainable if the company has no end of life plan for their products.

Reactions: 3
Here's a question, do you use your bags? or do you wear your bags?

I 'use' mine, they're functional, not an outfit accessory. Grammers seem to all 'wear' their bags.

Reactions: 12
I've always use my bags.

The only time I think you could say you "wear" a bag is if you have one of those bags that you can maybe only fit a lipstick in and you are mostly using it for decoration. But I don't ever see people outside of Instagram or magazines doing that.

Reactions: 4
Here's a question, do you use your bags? or do you wear your bags?

I 'use' mine, they're functional, not an outfit accessory. Grammers seem to all 'wear' their bags.
Oh my goodness, I have been saying this for YEARS! I’ve never seen anyone else mention this!

When did people start ‘wearing’ bags?! It doesn’t make sense. We use bags - they serve the purpose of carrying our belongings. I wear earrings - they serve no other purpose!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness, I have been saying this for YEARS! I’ve never seen anyone else mention this!

When did people start ‘wearing’ bags?! It doesn’t make sense. We use bags - they serve the purpose of carrying our belongings. I wear earrings - they serve no other purpose!
No only do influencers ‘wear’ bags, their clothes are all called ‘pieces’ which they then ‘pair’ with another piece 🙄 good god

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I usually just pop in and read this thread but I have to let you know that I agree with the points above :) Wearing bags and calling clothes/ handbags 'pieces' really annoys me, it's definitely a recent thing and/ or an influencer thing that makes no sense! Wearing a bag.... just no.

Reactions: 6
I just watched my first video of hers in over a year, I think. It's the latest one she's put up. I cannot believe how different she looks. I actually think she looks much better, a lot healthier. I'm not sure if it's the tan or the longer hair, but after taking such a long break from her content, the difference was striking.
Also, she admitted to never going out and she made multiple references to Simon (hurray! he lives!) 😂
I think we're due for a wardrobe switch over video at some point in the next month, because it's Emma, afer all. :p

Reactions: 8
I’ve been a fan of Emma for a long time and Used to love her chatty vlogs with her and Simon‘s banter but since the whole withdrawal and change debacle I just can’t bear her anymore.
ive just watched her latest vlog on 10 things she no longer buys and I can’t quite put my finger on the change but dear God, she’s unbearable. Smugly sneering at her old younger self about choice of colour and print, about worn once occasion wear, charity t shirts, man made fabrics, one season wonders and impractical bags amongst others. The one that did it for me was jewellery- it took me a few minutes with her new accent and voice to figure out that “for me” was vermeil gold. She has only worn and heavily flogged It for years- wearing endless gifted Maria tash, missoma, Monica vinader and cinco. now apparently she wears solid gold . 🙄🙄🙄the whole “arty” styling of every post and cryptic behaviour is just too much.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.