Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree @Dontspillthemilk somethings are precious and they should be kept, especially if you have strong emotions around them
I still have a family members clothes even though they passed away a decade ago now. I don’t wear them, but I can’t imagine giving them away. That part in the video just had me shaking my head.

When I’ve recovered and gone back to my sarcastic usual self, I’ll comment on the video as it was 35minutes of hilarity.

All of the clothes for sale on that account are 10/12/14 does she just rebuy stuff to sell?
Don’t want to be rude as her size is irrelevant but I’d say she’s bigger than that?

I thought the ebay thing was her ‘decluttering’

Yes please someone stop her. The upkeep of an outdoor pool will be way more than keeping the chapel nice. You do know she lives in a chapel right?
Well, She stopped 'reselling' and closed her Ebay shop down and is supposed to be ONLY selling her own items. My theory is she is still reselling but claims that she is selling her own items. An Ebay shop has more fee's i believe/ Bearing in mind I once recalled her moaning about people who are not declaring themselves as a business seller when 'reselling' She's a contradicting bleep. I don't forget easily and have noticed a few times she will call out people who do not declare ADS or not fully legit when blogging or reselling but then goes on to do it herself. Pisses me right off!

Reactions: 2
@basher84 I absolutely think she's doing the same...or running the reselling under a different company maybe?

Oh surprise, surprise...she's not in the office again today.

I feel so sorry for the person they employed, I saw on one of her stories that she had gone on holiday for a couple of weeks and the washing up at the office hadn't been done since before she went away. How vile! I bet Emma is an absolute witch to work for!

Reactions: 3
@basher84 I absolutely think she's doing the same...or running the reselling under a different company maybe?

Oh surprise, surprise...she's not in the office again today.

I feel so sorry for the person they employed, I saw on one of her stories that she had gone on holiday for a couple of weeks and the washing up at the office hadn't been done since before she went away. How vile! I bet Emma is an absolute witch to work for!
I’ll bet that they never see each other, just work on an email basis!

So while the video was a welcome change to Poundland and Easter Craft videos (?!?), it still puzzled me with the things she wanted to sell (second hand books?) and the things she wanted to donate to charity. For example, she mentioned multiple times about the hostel and how it sets people up for their own home. She had some salt and pepper pots from Matalan that she didn’t want... so they went in the carboot pile for a possible 50p. Why not to the hostel?! I wish I could explain it better.

I’m a bit ruthless with donating and eBay. If it’s going to make me money (more than postage, packing, travelling to the post office etc) then it’s ebay, such as handbags, electronics, high end kids clothes. If it’s going to sell for 99p, then I’ll donate it.

Also, how many Yankee candles??

Last edited:
Brilliant so she’s been passive aggressive to the estate agent whos selling her house. Turns out he was the estate agent she was basically slagging off and had got the name mixed up.

😂😂😂 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brilliant so she’s been passive aggressive to the estate agent whos selling her house. Turns out he was the estate agent she was basically slagging off and had got the name mixed up.

😂😂😂 brilliant
Bet Cameron just loves having her as a client...not! how bad of her to be throwing shade about someone anyway, saying he was "talking out of his arse" she is all kinds of unprofessional and a total mess.......its taken it out of her so she's going for another nap, ffs em its a COLD 😂

• Haha
Bet Cameron just loves having her as a client...not! how bad of her to be throwing shade about someone anyway, saying he was "talking out of his arse" she is all kinds of unprofessional and a total mess.......its taken it out of her so she's going for another nap, ffs em its a COLD 😂
Maybe she’s wanting a brand deal with beechams haha!

I always wondered if it was just her humour growing up in SA maybe just missed the mark here but think she’s just a bit of a cow to people now

• Haha
Maybe she’s wanting a brand deal with beechams haha!

I always wondered if it was just her humour growing up in SA maybe just missed the mark here but think she’s just a bit of a cow to people now
She’s spent more time in England than SA, she’s just a mardy cow!

😂😂😂 brilliant
HAHAHA!!!! Poor Cameron

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gone all the way to the office today so deserves a snack.

She would be my worst nightmare as a boss.

Reactions: 5
Her new video. Not only does she have four pairs of crocs. Who even wears crocs, sorry if you do but only doctors should they are gross.

But she’s selling them, used 🤢

Loved the spooky music to show her husbands book collection haha this pair are so weird

• Sick
  • Haha
Her new video. Not only does she have four pairs of crocs. Who even wears crocs, sorry if you do but only doctors should they are gross.

But she’s selling them, used 🤢

Loved the spooky music to show her husbands book collection haha this pair are so weird
I only got as far as the Mrs Claus dress as I was pretty worried she was gonna pull a santa outfit out that was Tony's and i'd have to deal with images of their festive sexy time :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
FYI Emma I have a stinking cold, but I still get up out of bed get to work.. do an actual full day of work, do chores, etc... she screams laziness!!!!

FYI Emma I have a stinking cold, but I still get up out of bed get to work.. do an actual full day of work, do chores, etc... she screams laziness!!!!
she really is bone idle and such a wuss, her insta stories "I got more ill overnight" lol good job she works for herself as no boss would put up with her laziness and always making out shes so so poorly, blow your nose, have a lemsip and man up snowflake!

Exactly. I rarely get ill but last year I had a horrendous sickness bug and so did one of my daughters, and as my husband works nights I had to deal with my own sick, my daughter's sick, my other daughter who didn't understand why we couldn't play with her, THEN wake my husband up so I could go and do an eight hour shift at work (luckily I work from home, but it's still not fun when you're ill)

She hasn't got a Blue's Clue.

The poor lamb is getting worse not better. Drink some honey/lemon and hot water, get some vitamins down you and crack on ffs.

It’s a cold, stewing in bed won’t help.

She's dying of cold and feeling stressed cos she has deadlines, her vat return due...how dare her employee have time off and her witch be ill too. Looks like all those duvet days she takes have caught up with her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.