Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish Millie would come on here and tell us what she’s like.....wonder if little miss no neck is just as rude in real life or only when she’s behind a screen

Reactions: 1
I have met Emma several times in real life and she’s actually really lovely in person.

Reactions: 2
Try going to the office you pay for might be warmer...
See she’s working on her “Argos complaint” :ROFLMAO:

Im going to start referring to my house as my “2 bed semi” to honour our Emma’s constant references to her “chapel”. It’s a house. A house!! Seems to be a strange sense of prestige she’s placed on it being a “chapel” even though it’s cold, damp, mouldy and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See she’s working on her “Argos complaint” :ROFLMAO:

Im going to start referring to my house as my “2 bed semi” to honour our Emma’s constant references to her “chapel”. It’s a house. A house!! Seems to be a strange sense of prestige she’s placed on it being a “chapel” even though it’s cold, damp, mouldy and so on.
LOL I was going to say the same thing! Hilarious that's she's moaning about how cold her precious chapel is and then you can see a complaint tab open on the laptop. She is clearly very unhappy

I don't understand why she doesn't have a personal IG account for that kind of thing. Why on earth would you have it on a business account? Is she really claiming that living your best life is full of complaining to companies and staying in bed all day? The mind boggles

Reactions: 6
I have met Emma several times in real life and she’s actually really lovely in person.
Perhaps you met her doppelgänger? 🤔 I'm 'really lovely' to my MIL (for the sake of my family), when in reality I can't stand the nasty witch. It's called putting on a front!

• Haha
Perhaps you met her doppelgänger? 🤔 I'm 'really lovely' to my MIL (for the sake of my family), when in reality I can't stand the nasty witch. It's called putting on a front!
She didn’t seem like she was putting on a front. I’ve met lots of false people over the years and she didn’t strike me as being like them. She’s pretty quiet really. That’s not to say she wasn’t putting on an act; there’s no way I could know for certain .

Off you go to the raves forum.
There's no need to be rude.

I was just saying that she clearly comes across differently on social media compared with how she comes across in person. I have no desire to rave about any influencers, believe me.

There's no need to be rude.

I was just saying that she clearly comes across differently on social media compared with how she comes across in person. I have no desire to rave about any influencers, believe me.
Sorry, should have said please and thank you.

• Angry
I’m a solutions kind of person. Glass half full. So I’m not going to dig her out here, but provide a solution.

GO OUT THE HOUSE AND THEN YOU WILL SEE WHATS OUTSIDE AND WONT NEED TO SEE OUT THE WINDOW.

You’re welcome
Sake. Did they not even look around the chapel before moving in?

She is so miserable ALL THE TIME. I don't understand how you can be trying to be influential, selling your knowledge, encouraging people to do what you do and earn the £100K and be so bleeping unhappy.

I am not saying we need to see jazz hands but duck me her stories are just so moany and the only thing they inspire is me to click "next".

Why would anybody want to spend the whole life miserable? it's just sad.

She moaned on holiday at Disney world ffs if you can’t be happy there you need to just give up. I bet Tony put the bee in her porridge. My aunt hated my uncle and used to piss in his shampoo (she’s a fruit loop) watch your stuff Emma seems Tony maybe going the same way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She moaned on holiday at Disney world ffs if you can’t be happy there you need to just give up. I bet Tony put the bee in her porridge. My aunt hated my uncle and used to piss in his shampoo (she’s a fruit loop) watch your stuff Emma seems Tony maybe going the same way
The video of Disneyland Paris and her moaning that everything is in French is my favourite thing on the internet

• Haha
You can’t see out the window Emma because it has some sort of weird frosted film on it by the looks of things.

Also, you think it’s cold now, try living there in the depths of winter.

I need to stop watching but its like car crash tv, I can’t stop 🙈 I can’t believe someone can moan and complain so much about such insignificant things and be so negative.

Surely the chapel can’t still be in the running for her to buy, the place is a disaster, for someone so “money savvy” surely she can see the cost of making it liveable outweigh the “status” of living in a chapel!

Reactions: 3
You can’t see out the window Emma because it has some sort of weird frosted film on it by the looks of things.

I need to stop watching but its like car crash tv, I can’t stop 🙈 I can’t believe someone can moan and complain so much about such insignificant things and be so negative.

Surely the chapel can’t still be in the running for her to buy, the place is a disaster, for someone so “money savvy” surely she can see the cost of making it liveable outweigh the “status” of living in a chapel!
I give it until October and she’s living in the office

• Haha

I don’t see how she can possibly be considering buying it the amount she’s whinged about it. Unless all the whinging is to try and lower the price?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.