Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that find my friends on the iPhone? We use it, but it’s because we commute to work on a motorway... you know, spending time apart!

Reactions: 1

How many times do you think the chapel is mentioned? Did you know she’s moved into one?

How long can you string a cold out for.

No one gives a tit about the chapel or your cold Emma. Her brand is making money isn’t it? All I seem to read about is her personal dramas like having a cold, or managing a short walk. Not really sure that’s why people follow her

Reactions: 2
She seems really proud of her short walk of 0.6 miles...how on earth does she manage disney with miles of walking each day if that's all she can manage?!

Reactions: 5
I just finished a shift and I’ve walked 6 miles!
My 1.5 yo walks a minimum of 2 miles a day walking her sister to school and back. Unbelievable that a grown woman would be proud of such little effort. There's another poundland tat haul heading our way too.

Reactions: 2
Super interested to know more about this forex thing she is claiming. As someone who has looked into it before I know exactly how
A. Difficult forex training is to learn
B. How disciplined you have to be
C. How long it takes to learn

Without being rude from what I’ve seen of Emma I just don’t see it happening. Yes she does matched betting, but she does the basic stuff that is spelt out with instructions on the websites she promotes.

the screenshot she’s just put up, I’ve seen TONS of people who have never traded putting these types of thing on Facebook where they suddenly claim to be forex trading, show exact screenshots of there accounts which look like hers and it turns out to be ‘play money’ accounts and after sharing profits for so long and being ‘profitible’ they then get you to sign up to ‘where they learnt’ basically MLM without them ever actually trading.

I may be WAY OFF the mark here and apologies if so, but I’d be interested to see how this pans out

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve just discovered this woman and really wish I hadn’t,honestly have no words 😂🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well duck a duck she is going to a reward ceremboy. I didn't know they gave out rewards for doing sfa!

• Haha
Same person that let you do all of that last week?

She’s took a blanket to the office too. I just can’t even 😂😂😂

I have friends with mental health struggles so I do get it and don’t want to sound unsympathetic but really.../
A blanket to the office?! Honest to god. However I’m surprised she actually made it there!

I totally agree. MH is really serious but Emma... it’s just a bit pathetic. Tony is an enabler and just as bad. I worry about who else do they have in their lives other than Emma’s Dad and occasionally the brief mention of Tony’s parents? While I joke that I am quite anti social and my husband is my best friend, we both have jobs with friends there, online friends, friends from school... you just don’t hear Emma going for a swim with a girlfriend etc.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.