Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor lamb is getting worse not better. Drink some honey/lemon and hot water, get some vitamins down you and crack on ffs.

It’s a cold, stewing in bed won’t help.
My entire family had the flu over Christmas. Full blown wanting to die flu. I had huge surgery about 3 weeks before and as much as I’d love to stay in bed, husband and I still got up with toddler and got the duck on with it.

Emma is just “precious”. No wonder she couldn’t cope with work.

Reactions: 2
Now, now we all know how much she loves pico. She even has a drawer in her fridge dedicated to it. The fridge is in the chapel in case you didn't know
Bless her thinking a tiny ramekin of tomatoes and spring onions can balance out her Poundland sweet eating ways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, She stopped 'reselling' and closed her Ebay shop down and is supposed to be ONLY selling her own items. My theory is she is still reselling but claims that she is selling her own items. An Ebay shop has more fee's i believe/ Bearing in mind I once recalled her moaning about people who are not declaring themselves as a business seller when 'reselling' She's a contradicting bleep. I don't forget easily and have noticed a few times she will call out people who do not declare ADS or not fully legit when blogging or reselling but then goes on to do it herself. Pisses me right off!
You're right about her being a hypocrite. She had a post about declaring all of your income, but her '6 figure Salary' is not reflected in her business accounts... 🤔 SmartSelect_20190329-072504_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20190329-072625_Drive.jpg

You're right about her being a hypocrite. She had a post about declaring all of your income, but her '6 figure Salary' is not reflected in her business accounts... 🤔View attachment 9571View attachment 9572
I’m not sure what all that means to be honest my accountant does all my stuff.

She’s tagging accounts to follow and had a quick look at her husbands. This made me lol. ‘I married that’

What a lovely way to address your wife haha

Attachments

• Haha
I'm by that as I thought she had given up ebay as it would mean paying VAT on each sale but a company doesn't pay VAT until it exceeds 85k in turn over. Thanks for sharing, interesting stuff.

Reactions: 1
Does she actually have a duvet in the back of the car? Poor Tony doing all the driving while she’s tucked up in the back. He really is just her skivvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she actually have a duvet in the back of the car? Poor Tony doing all the driving while she’s tucked up in the back. He really is just her skivvy.
Yes! 😆. Claims she’s an anxious passenger so she has to set up everything to trick herself she’s not in the car 🙄. Don’t know if she can drive or not but probably would be a good idea to learn so she didn’t have to make such a farce every time they want to go out if she’s got an issue with being a passenger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! 😆. Claims she’s an anxious passenger so she has to set up everything to trick herself she’s not in the car 🙄. Don’t know if she can drive or not but probably would be a good idea to learn so she didn’t have to make such a farce every time they want to go out if she’s got an issue with being a passenger.
I've never understood that because she can be a passenger when it suits

She can drive!!! She drives in AMERICA!!!! THE DUVET FORT IN THE BACK OF THE CAR IS bleeping PAAAAATHETIC!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Today’s excuse for doing nothing - mother’s day 🙄
She really does need to get a grip. My mother passed away a few years ago and do I wallow in the sea of self pity? No, I get up and seize the day. She is a lazy, lazy, hypocritical excuse of a woman.

She really does need to get a grip. My mother passed away a few years ago and do I wallow in the sea of self pity? No, I get up and seize the day. She is a lazy, lazy, hypocritical excuse of a woman.
My Dad passed 16 years ago, don’t see me being a wreck on father’s day. Life bloody goes on! It’s difficult, yes, but the world doesn’t have to stop. It’s just any excuse for a sickie with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.