Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food didn't look great tbh.

Loved the dig about the baguette, she really moans about everything 🙄

Probably got something knocked off the bill and called it a victory.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anything for a reduction. I have a conscious and am aware that small local restaurants are really struggling right now. Is it worth getting money off the bill? No, an adequate substitute was provided. Did it ruin the whole evening? No. Is it really worth making a song and dance on social media about? Not really.

I like the pods though, I want one to put my hot tub in 🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s poses like she’s a slinky minky I can’t tell if the first outfit photo is it her pink bag or bingo wing arm fat hanging out?
Couldn’t fit in food so got Smirnoff ice I’m no nutritionist but seems a strange choice to make 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pub is quite nice but it’s jsut a normal pub. Basically it needed to open and earn money, so they invested in pods to attract people.
In Norfolk we can be quite limited to certain things compared to big cities. So I think the pods appeal to people who seen them in London.
She definitely didn’t pick the best option on the menu 🤦🏼‍♀️ Which doesn’t help.

Reactions: 8
Post WLS meal out and she orders deep fried food for her starter and main ?! Lol ok hun.
What about grilled fish and steamed veg or something ... it would sit in her stomach way less heavy than anything in batter and she’d have been able to eat more ? What a waste !!

Also OT but has anyone noticed Little Owl’s photos that are not selfies (photos not taken by her) she looks so different. She loves a filter that one !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised 2 starters, 2 mains and drinks were under £25. Most pubs near me are £9-10 for a main course. I'd of expected the pods to be more, especially if they can only have 1 group per pod each day.
I just find it so wasteful to not eat the food. Just pay the minimum spend, don’t make them cook it for you to take a bite out of. Pass it forward. This reeks of privledge and money

Reactions: 15
Had a laugh at how she moved the dish of peas off her plate.

Absolute wally on the Smirnoff Ice.

Was she wrapped in that blanket because the dress split? 🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she clearly had a carbonated drink, went for two deep fried options and followed it up with a Smirnoff ice at home. Really getting the WLS life 🤦🏻‍♀️

She could have easily explained her situation and they would have either done her a small portion of something healthy or pre box it up for her. Or as someone else pointed out, pay the price without the food or pay and gift her meal to someone else there! She’s a selfish knob.

And she looked so squished into that dress, fair okay for Tony to tell her the truth.

Reactions: 19
I watched her poundland video (skipped the actual poundland bit as have zero interest in what tat there is in there) and she 100000% thinks she is a sex kitten now you can just tell from the way she's speaking lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

there’s one near me like this, overlooks a beautiful cove, has Bluetooth music speakers, aircon, insane views, does amazing stonebaked pizzas and fresh fish platters including lobster! You can literally see the fishing boats in the water in front of you.I’ve been twice and it’s still come to less than £50 for both of us with alcohol! Now that’s a money saving tip 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s now moved on from wanting a hamster to a dog...or dogs!!! How on earth would the two laziest people on the planet be able to look after one dog let along multiple dogs?!?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s now moved on from wanting a hamster to a dog...or dogs!!! How on earth would the two laziest people on the planet be able to look after one dog let along multiple dogs?!?

The poor thing would never get a good walk with Emma in charge

Imagine all the hair everywhere because she is too lazy to clean 🤢

I’ll be so annoyed if she gets a dog. She can’t even walk herself never mind a dog it would be so cruel.
her cats are nervous too why would you get a dog which will make them even more anxious. She’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched her poundland video (skipped the actual poundland bit as have zero interest in what tat there is in there) and she 100000% thinks she is a sex kitten now you can just tell from the way she's speaking lol
She thinks she’s tiny ok so she was massive before but she’s still pretty big now (nothing against her size) but she is acting like she’s worked really hard to lose weight when we see her making ridiculous food choices

Reactions: 14
Is it a hamster? NO!
Is it a baby? NO!
Is it a dog? NO!!!
IT’S... Emma’s delusion!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.