Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was really pissed off when someone mentioned Tony had lost weight, is she jealous he's done it without spending thousands?! Then refusing to talk about it as so many people comment on their weight, she only wants those conversations when people are telling her she looks great, not him

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought this too but the lawnmower one got me. Her shadow and the cord were the giveaway.
Yup I’m the same but the lawnmower shot is absolutely photoshopped. The rest I’m not convinced on though. I can never spot the flaws even on celebrity photos but it felt glaringly obvious on the lawnmower one - the tent, the wire and her shadow all give it away.

Reactions: 7
1F4A3845-8E82-4A14-B7F4-18F0F210A6C4.jpeg

I bet after that meal there were many cute... ahem... “touches”
🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She was really pissed off when someone mentioned Tony had lost weight, is she jealous he's done it without spending thousands?! Then refusing to talk about it as so many people comment on their weight, she only wants those conversations when people are telling her she looks great, not him
Toe knee touches ate the two main meals right? She is back to feeding him up. No way the money saver would have left all that fish and chips there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Toe knee touches ate the two main meals right? She is nack to feeding him up. No way he money saver would have left all that fish and Chile’s there.
She mentioned in her live that she was going to take Tupperware boxes! She’ll be living on those leftovers for a week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She mentioned in her live that she was going to take Tupperware boxes! She’ll be living on those leftovers for a week.
I’m happy to take leftovers home but not fish and chips. Especially not when you have just had surgery. Why not order a delicious salad or healthy fish option, things you could take home!

Reactions: 11
She’s an idiot. Ten grand on surgery and then ruins it by eating deep fried mushrooms and fish and chips. Then after all that oil, she goes and swigs down Smirnoff Ice. There’s 221 calories in that drink alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They really need to find nice things to do together that don't involve eating or drinking alcopops.

The pods looked nice and all that but I'm sure it was pretty expensive if they are only able to do 20-30 covers a night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They really need to find nice things to do together that don't involve eating or drinking alcopops.

The pods looked nice and all that but I'm sure it was pretty expensive if they are only able to do 20-30 covers a night.
I might sound like a wanker here but £25 a head for a pod didn’t seem that expensive to me, but then I would have ordered wine!

Reactions: 9
I might sound like a wanker here but £25 a head for a pod didn’t seem that expensive to me, but then I would have ordered wine!
I'm surprised 2 starters, 2 mains and drinks were under £25. Most pubs near me are £9-10 for a main course. I'd of expected the pods to be more, especially if they can only have 1 group per pod each day.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised 2 starters, 2 mains and drinks were under £25. Most pubs near me are £9-10 for a main course. I'd of expected the pods to be more, especially if they can only have 1 group per pod each day.
it was £25 a head minimum.

Reactions: 3
The food looked dreadful - those chips looked like oven chips. Nice setting but the food looked like it was from a mediocre mid-tier restaurant.

Reactions: 9
The food looked dreadful - those chips looked like oven chips. Nice setting but the food looked like it was from a mediocre mid-tier restaurant.
I had a look at the website and it seems like a pub grub type of place. Nothing exciting.

Reactions: 7
It is! I live in the area and have never of heard of it. It’s in a tiny village and appears it’s gimmick is the outside eating pods. Just like she’s comparing Bawsey woods to Thailand 😂 Don’t get me wrong it is a lovely place for a walk (you can’t walk for miles unless you go round in circles) but she’s manipulated the photos to make it look like a lovely stretch of sand and the water is pumped full of crap and you can’t swim in it so hardly Thailand 🙄

Also I hope the restaurant are washing those blankets on a hot wash after use, I wouldn’t want to be using someone else’s blanket at the best of times let alone during a COVID pandemic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At least £25 per head. And I would hope you'd eat your food instead of taking a bite and putting it in a tupperware 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least £25 per head. And I would hope you'd eat your food instead of taking a bite and putting it in a tupperware 😂
I'd be so embarrassed if that's all I ate! Imagine that going back to the kitchen, they'd think something was wrong with it

Reactions: 4
I'd be so embarrassed if that's all I ate! Imagine that going back to the kitchen, they'd think something was wrong with it
That’s why I reckon Tony ate it.

Just to add, I have worked in loads of restaurants and if a customer politely explained that they had a small appetite but understood they had to spend £25 so would want to take food away, I would happily have recommended the best meal that could be reheated...ie not deep dried fish and chips!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.