Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rainonme.x for the title suggestion with 58 votes...

Emma drew #9: Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Well that last one went quick didn't it? Just over 2 weeks and over 1000 posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
TL;DR

She's still buying tit.

She's still flogging tit.

She's still wearing clothes 3 sizes too small and saying they're too big.

Touchy is still giving off the 'not allowed within 200 yards of a playground' vibe.

The house looks worse.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
TL;DR

She's still buying tit.

She's still flogging tit.

She's still wearing clothes 3 sizes too small and saying they're too big.

Touchy is still giving off the 'not allowed within 200 yards of a playground' vibe.

The house looks worse.

Did I miss anything?
Best recap ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
May have doxxed Katy Kicker while posing on here as NotAnotherMoneyBlagger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
🔔 LIVE NOW!🔔

Its already going wrong lol.

It's a weight loss Q&A and she's banging on about her last of several outings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looking at all the people joining the live and wondering who is from here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looking at all the people joining the live and wondering who is from here 😂😂😂
👍

"Tony wants to call the hamster Bacon" FML I've just had a coughing fit. Even when it comes to their pets its all about frigging food!

Still can't get it to work!

PIG_01_RK0240_01_P.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The other girl just said her starting weight but Emma says she still not comfortable sharing hers.

She said she knows she’s a much slower loser than others - yes because you eat such crap and don’t do any exercise!!

Reactions: 18
I'm not watching her, I'm watching Monty Don. Lockdown has changed me. I even have "large plant pot envy". Please send help.

Oh, and she is NOT a size 14. Size 14 feet maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What absolute nonsense. Emma has just said that she vlogged the whole surgery but then she was "outed"

Cry me a river :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is desperate to get back to the gym 😂and is only not running due to the fact the cyst may twist at ‘any minute’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.