Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmmma234

"It's not the most flattering"

I'm actually in tears. It's supposed to be an A-Line dress, not a leotard.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

GG32

This woman commented on Emma's grid post this morning. Notice how suprised she is to fit into a size 14...
This girl you've posted is actually my best friend and shes done amazingly well and has completely changed her whole life and has completely taken on board everything she was told by her surgeons.. she works out every day and has lost nearly 8stone since august. The determination she has is incredible and I'm so proud of her, she gets so excited when she fits into a smaller size and she has worked so hard to address her food issues Shes tried to give emma advice and stuff but it hasn't been taken on board. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sweet Jane

Has Emma ever mentioned Tony having friends?!
Apparently! There was one episode back in the day when a friend of Tony’s visited in their old house. Emma hid in the bedroom but then panicked when she couldn’t find any snacks in the room. She messaged Tony to bring up some chocolate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
TL;DR

She's still buying shit.

She's still flogging shit.

She's still wearing clothes 3 sizes too small and saying they're too big.

Touchy is still giving off the 'not allowed within 200 yards of a playground' vibe.

The house looks worse.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

emmmma234

Thread suggestion:

Diabetes gone or was that another lie? Not a size 16 no matter how hard you try!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was reading this forum last night before bed and had a dream I had to share a bunk bed with Emma and her bed was full of food.
So thanks for that...🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I mean I don’t like to be overly bitchy but Christ on a bike she puts it out there so proud of herself, what fucking planet is she on? The only big thing Emma of getting into that dress is literally you. It doesn’t fit. It’s meant to be an A-line; the one cut of dress that’s usually flattering for a big tummy as it skims over. When is she going to come back down to earth and realise she isn’t slinky; she’s fat. She needs to shop at Yours or Evans for now. Fucking hell.

props to ted baker though, that’s some top quality stitching right there...

• Haha
Reactions: 28