Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200710-213217.png

Screenshot_20200710-213202.png

Her picture looks like something at a wake.

His shirt is a Nana's table cloth.

I wish she would save her lives too, very frustrating. It's rare to catch one and when I do, it's just her chatting tit so I usually leave 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow Mr Touches has gone all out tonight. I'm sure we will get to hear all about it if Emma redeems a voucher :sick:

I wonder if this is what it looks like inside the pod.

250px-Peter's_Two_Dads_-_Family_Guy_promo.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love the fact that, in today's stories, we have "I'm not great at marketing on social media" followed a few stories later with her flogging her personal coaching service. Demonstrating, ironically, how awful she really is at marketing herself on social media.

I'm not even sure what she's about any more. There's very little money saving content. Nothing aspirational. Not much weight loss or diet related....

I mean, pick a lane. Her brand is all over the place. I guess she just swings in whichever direction will get her more clicks for that day or week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love the fact that, in today's stories, we have "I'm not great at marketing on social media" followed a few stories later with her flogging her personal coaching service. Demonstrating, ironically, how awful she really is at marketing herself on social media.

I'm not even sure what she's about any more. There's very little money saving content. Nothing aspirational. Not much weight loss or diet related....

I mean, pick a lane. Her brand is all over the place. I guess she just swings in whichever direction will get her more clicks for that day or week.
And somehow she’s (supposedly) got 230 people on her wait list interested in being coached by her?! Who are these people, do they not watch her stories?!

I’m interested to know how much she charges for coaching!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It's cute outfit photos of a slinky minx obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but think some of you are reaching with the photoshop comments. I have yet to see much convincing evidence on this thread that her images have been edited. Especially when pixelation is mentioned, it’s usually all over the image and Instagram mucks with the quality of photos often anyway!
I’m open to being corrected, so do let me know if you disagree :)

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but think some of you are reaching with the photoshop comments. I have yet to see much convincing evidence on this thread that her images have been edited. Especially when pixelation is mentioned, it’s usually all over the image and Instagram mucks with the quality of photos often anyway!
I’m open to being corrected, so do let me know if you disagree :)
I thought this too but the lawnmower one got me. Her shadow and the cord were the giveaway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.