Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this! I’m a 14 and have lost a lot of weight to get here. I don’t have anything against women who are larger sizes but there’s no way she fits into the same clothes size as me..
I’m actually for starting a movement to get influencers to stop lying it’s driving me mental !

Reactions: 14
We can all see her losing a little weight on her arms and (photoshopped) legs (toenail less trotters) but it's that stomach pouch. I've never seen a figure like it.
Can she actually lose that with just weight loss?!?

Reactions: 12
Cute 14-16 ted baker...as if 🤣
And Ted baker sizes small.

We can all see her losing a little weight on her arms and (photoshopped) legs (toenail less trotters) but it's that stomach pouch. I've never seen a figure like it.
Can she actually lose that with just weight loss?!?
No she will need an operation to remove that lose skin. Although I think Kate SW did a video on how to help with lose skin. So maybe she can reduce it.

Reactions: 8

No she will need an operation to remove that lose skin. Although I think Kate SW did a video on how to help with lose skin. So maybe she can reduce it.
I wonder if she knows this? She was shocked in the 'Insta live' that you can stretch a thumb tum.
If she can reduce it then that's what I would focus on. Exercise around toning Emma?!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she knows this? She was shocked in the 'Insta live' that you can stretch a thumb tum.
If she can reduce it then that's what I would focus on. Exercise around toning Emma?!
Think Emma needs to focus on being able to walk 2 miles in an hour before she starts sit ups and planking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

But don’t forget, she bought a £25 magic cream from The Body Shop that gets rid of excess skin! Who needs surgery or exercise? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just caught up. I can't believe Emma has a sister... They must not be that close. I wonder if she is another version of Princess porkchop

And I can't believe she is doing something nice for someone else either!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've just caught up. I can't believe Emma has a sister... They must not be that close. I wonder if she is another version of Princess porkchop

And I can't believe she is doing something nice for someone else either!!
Princess Porkchop I am DEAD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seasalt and Ted Baker are very different style wise...no surprise there then!
I have an overhang (much to my shame) but that’s because I’ve had two sections after two 10lb babies.
I’m a size 16 but there are certain styles I can’t wear that I could before babies. But I’ve really stepped up the exercise in lockdown (10,000 steps + at least 30 mins a day of spinning) and it is less pronounced so it can be reduced but it takes some real hard work....not walking two miles in an hour!

Reactions: 10
Seasalt and Ted Baker are very different style wise...no surprise there then!
I have an overhang (much to my shame) but that’s because I’ve had two sections after two 10lb babies.
I’m a size 16 but there are certain styles I can’t wear that I could before babies. But I’ve really stepped up the exercise in lockdown (10,000 steps + at least 30 mins a day of spinning) and it is less pronounced so it can be reduced but it takes some real hard work....not walking two miles in an hour!
I thought this, like what sort of style are you going for? They’re SO different!

also it’s not even vaguely the same, your body made two lovely babies and went through a pretty rough procedure to bring them into the world. Emma ate tit for years.

I’ve got to be honest as a size 16-18 with an hourglass figure but a bit of a tum, I am finding all her weight chat massively triggering. The only thing I can think is she’s very small framed naturally and so the fact she’s so narrow across her shoulders and hips means that even with her massive tum she’s not really wide? Does that make sense?

Reactions: 15
I thought this, like what sort of style are you going for? They’re SO different!

also it’s not even vaguely the same, your body made two lovely babies and went through a pretty rough procedure to bring them into the world. Emma ate tit for years.

I’ve got to be honest as a size 16-18 with an hourglass figure but a bit of a tum, I am finding all her weight chat massively triggering. The only thing I can think is she’s very small framed naturally and so the fact she’s so narrow across her shoulders and hips means that even with her massive tum she’s not really wide? Does that make sense?
Oh yes completely inderstand then it wide comment. I’m tall with big hands and feet so realistically I’d never get into a small size.

thanks for your kind comments re my tummy! ❤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.