Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of her cancer on a new Instagram post introducing herself to new followers! Would of thought that would of been number 1 on her list for the sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No mention of her cancer on a new Instagram post introducing herself to new followers! Would of thought that would of been number 1 on her list for the sympathy
no the sex line is more important, obvs...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I just read the blog about the adult chat- she did it for less than a month in 2013 and stopped because she got a creep calling her and using her real name.

Reactions: 4
I just read the blog about the adult chat- she did it for less than a month in 2013 and stopped because she got a creep calling her and using her real name.
She obviously wasn't careful about hiding her identity then?! Probably answered the phone "hi, it's... Remma... I'm.... The UKs best money blogger 3 years running and I'm here to help you make money, save money and live the life you want!!!!!"

The cum joke almost made me vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine thinking an interesting random fact about you is you're missing a big toe nail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
EMMA CAN YOU PLEASE STOP PAINTING PERFECTLY GOOD tit
Did she even finish painting the kitchen cupboards?

I did notice that she had to post that she’d cleaned the doors first after we mocked her for clearly not cleaning the kitchen ones.

Imagine thinking an interesting random fact about you is you're missing a big toe nail 😂
That’s the marker of how dull her dream life actually is!

Reactions: 11
When did she become an 'award winning money blogger'? The three years seem to have gone on forever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Never posted on this thread, I don’t really follow her, but she kept popping up as suggestion on insta and I had a look a few months back, I was creeped out and was surprised she was an award winning blogger with so many followers, because she looked like a person who let themselves go, definitely not professional or something to strive for... that smile... I know it’s mean but first thought was that she has a mild learning disability?
She popped up again today and I came here to see what we are dealing with 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still don’t believe there is one, I think it’s all a show for appearances. How either can go on top is beyond me and there would need to be some lifting for access on both sides.

I think they are more likely house mates and Emma is the more dominant one using Tony as her slave.
I think that's why there were vouchers for 'touches' 👀 :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Asking for size 14-16 😂 love you should be asking size 18-20 Cos u ain’t no 14 unless it’s American size

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asking for size 14-16 😂 love you should be asking size 18-20 Cos u ain’t no 14 unless it’s American size
Just saw this! I’m a 14 and have lost a lot of weight to get here. I don’t have anything against women who are larger sizes but there’s no way she fits into the same clothes size as me..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.