Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side of pork (not pork chop) has a sister????? What?????? I tell you, work is getting in the way of my tattling. Rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please don’t tell me she’s ordered those cat glasses?!?!
If so she’ll have the rspca on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Please don’t tell me she’s ordered those cat glasses?!?!
If so she’ll have the rspca on her.

She's def ordered something from that company. Bloody hell she is totally out of order! That poor cat is traumatised enough already!

I really hope her and McDonald never have children.

Reactions: 3
Will pay £12 for cat glasses, pays £6 for her own that she wears every day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Will pay £12 for cat glasses, pays £6 for her own that she wears every day 🤔
The cat glasses are actually free on the website so she’s paid £12 for some random crap in order to get the free cat glasses! Utterly ridiculous. How much of her crap will end up in landfill?

Reactions: 12
Caring for a family member... oh pull the other one Emma. Sending your dad a care parcel during lockdown is not caring! Allowing him to move into your FIVE bedroom house so you could look after him, that’s caring.

Reactions: 26
Caring for a family member... oh pull the other one Emma. Sending your dad a care parcel during lockdown is not caring! Allowing him to move into your FIVE bedroom house so you could look after him, that’s caring.
That truly saddened me. I can't imagine leaving my dad alone indefinitely - if he couldn't make the move, surely being a #girlboss means you could stay with him instead?

Reactions: 10
Maybe she meant she 'cares' for Tony?! She clearly doesn't provide any type of care for her Dad

Reactions: 9
If she starts getting ready at 2pm at least she might actually put a brush through her hair. Ooh Emma Babes, maybe try a makeup tutorial?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma asked Tony if her dress looks ok and he told her that her it looks too tight 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.