Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Tu goes up to a size 24 (in that top anyway) I wonder what size she got.

Reactions: 5
I think Emma must actively be staying away from social media today to avoid all the race drama. There’s definitely something from her SA past playing as a factor I’m sure. She definitely wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to show us all her bbq prep, the food she hoped to eat and what she actually managed to keep down if there wasn’t some major reason.

Reactions: 11
I think Emma must actively be staying away from social media today to avoid all the race drama. There’s definitely something from her SA past playing as a factor I’m sure. She definitely wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to show us all her bbq prep, the food she hoped to eat and what she actually managed to keep down if there wasn’t some major reason.
I'm actually disgusted that she's chosen not to rally with everyone else. If Emma is reading this I wanted to say ''This is way bigger than you are Emma, yes, you won't make money from it but use your platform for good...for once!''

But then she won't because she doesn't care about others. :mad:

Reactions: 7
What’s the odds that she will say that she was participating in the blackout. That’s why she is quiet today. Not because she’s stuffing her face in the family bbq

The whole point is the raise awareness and help people understand ways they can educate themselves better.
But don’t worry hun. You enjoy being a little piggy and we will see your excuses tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I respectfully disagree. I haven't heard a single person of colour complain about white people posting about #blackouttuesday. Emma is an influencer... she could be influencing people right now. In fact I see she sent out an email this morning jam packed full of affiliate links. That's the only influence she cares about, getting people to boost her bank account. She's a disgrace.
I understand but there's a difference between standing in solidarity and simply managing your brand. I believe that every one of her 15k followers know what's going on - they don't exist in a vacuum - so what's the point in proclaiming that she should use her platform to raise awareness? She's staying in her own lane and I kinda respect that. She obviously doesn't care and that's fine, we shouldn't try to shame her into posting about something half-hearted about the BLM movement so she can tick all the right boxes.

I'm surprised Tu goes up to a size 24 (in that top anyway) I wonder what size she got.
The 24 is out of stock.

Interesting choice, though. The only enthusiastic review is from a lady in the 55 - 64 age bracket - and as somebody in the bracket below that, I would definitely say it's likely to be the choice of somebody nearer 64 as nobody younger would be seen dead in it even if it fitted properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She poses like she’s a slinky kinky but I’m a fatty and she’s not even skimmed down to my size yet and I hide my flab she acts like she’s not fat now

Hi all, first time poster on this thread - I think Emma saw the flak Jaxk Maerin got about her BAME video and decided to just keep away from it all

Reactions: 1
I just saw that. I truly hope she’s telling the truth and not spinning things as she has been known to. The Amazon emails could well be more too small dresses or tat for the cat. It’s curious how she hasn’t shown the charity. When I donate, I will usually tell people to donate too. Again she’s not using her platform correctly. She’s posted these stories too late because someone has quite rightly called her out on her silence. Now she’s engaging in utterly transparent performative allyship.

Reactions: 10
I just saw that. I truly hope she’s telling the truth and not spinning things as she has been known to. The Amazon emails could well be more too small dresses or tat for the cat. It’s curious how she hasn’t shown the charity. When I donate, I will usually tell people to donate too. Again she’s not using her platform correctly. She’s posted these stories too late because someone has quite rightly called her out on her silence. Now she’s engaging in utterly transparent performative allyship.
how late were they posted! 🤣 as if she’s bought books on race, shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the books were that men’s full she’d share them, she’d also mention the charities. As usual I call BS.

Reactions: 3
I found this one very strange... it's not about spreading information or misinformation it's about learning, Emma.

It's like she deliberately tried to seek out an incidence where the police were 'in the right'. White folks with a gun don't get shot by the police 19 times.

I bet she's a white privilege denier.

I lost my tit
I didn't see your post before I posted mine but you summed it up much better than I did.

Attachments

• Heart
I felt that she had such an undertone to her stories that she was only doing something because she was callled out and then turned around and went I think you should do the same. I read a lot of really moving in interesting stuff from other real influencers who were clearly educating theirselves. I don’t think Emma actually is, it’s all for show and to get people off her back.

Why share that tweet? Basically saying that police should shoot people?

Well done for calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Which books?
Which charity?
How do you know?

She is so full of bullshit. Her lack of transparency has made me see her in an even worse light than I did before.
No showing which Justgiving link she donated to, so I dont believe for one second it is anything to do with Black Lives Matter. There is no chance she is researching things on Twitter before sharing them, she just saw that as a perfect opportunity to justify her lack of action. Yesterday wasn't about ending police brutality Emma (well not in itself), it was about white privilege and us accepting and acknowledging it, learning what it means and vowing to do better. Three things she is clearly incapable of doing.

• Heart
She replied with “You’re right, I don’t know enough” and then left the slide up.

Then posted more weight loss “progress” 5 minuted later.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.