Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma, this dress fits, this actually looks nice. Don’t throw it out because it is too small, this is how clothes should fit.

*Also I don’t believe you bought books, donated money or did anything or any use to anyone.
Agree with everything in this post. I actually really like that dress and think it’s really suits her shape. Yes it fits better than her “before” photo because she’s lost weight but also because it’s not a clingy, stretchy dress with no shape - it’s structured and flatters her shape. They are not “similar” in anything other than pattern, it’s like comparing a fitted suit with a pair of leggings.

If Emma had really donated to a relevant cause and bought relevant books we would have been shown exactly which ones. But no, just more lies, more doing the basic minimum because she’s been called out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh look we all guessed it and called it yesterday.

I'm sorry but to use the word "overkill" and using a fake news tweet compared to black men and women being murdered by those meant to protect them is just no comparison!!!!

Was she even called out? Or did she read here and saw our thoughts and decided to address it this morning. She is usually the first person to show screenshots of messages like that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Urghhhhh, this just proves everyone’s point that she doesn’t give a tit about black people. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt yesterday but those posts just confirmed it. She hasn’t bought books to teach herself, she’s probably bought banana cat a new dress and nicked someone’s just giving picture to share.

Reactions: 10
She's despicable. Buying books does nothing when you can speak to people online, read blogs from amazing black voices, read their stories and experiences, share legislation change media, even sharing where to donate, sharing posts by black voices and 'stop' i.e mute yourself. This is not the time to be posting about our own lives especially if we are white. She did just that though. She absolutely could have shared about those black voices who inspire her or are inspiring change.

She's so selfish. We all knew that. This proves that more.

Reactions: 5
Emma, this dress fits, this actually looks nice. Don’t throw it out because it is too small, this is how clothes should fit.

*Also I don’t believe you bought books, donated money or did anything or any use to anyone.
Is it me or has she been photoshopping and filtering this picture excessively? Something about the background and her arms and legs doesn't look right.

Emma remained detached and quiet 're BLM for a reason. And i think we all know what that reason is. There is zero diversity content or references in her feed or life and she seems to view the current state of affairs with disdain and detachment. I actually cannot stand this beastly woman and get complete lack of regard of the world outside her house. She is white privilege and white fragility all wrapped in one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Emma remained detached and quiet 're BLM for a reason. And i think we all know what that reason is. There is zero diversity content or references in her feed or life and she seems to view the current state of affairs with disdain and detachment. I actually cannot stand this beastly woman and get complete lack of regard of the world outside her house. She is white privilege and white fragility all wrapped in one.
🙌🏻 And what is also infuriating is she pleads a disadvantaged minority as part of her ‘story’. She is not exactly the poor homeless refugee from SA she claims but it helps her narrative.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She'll be having another anxiety nap later due to all the stress of being an ignorant cow,

• Haha
If Emma’s an ignorant pig and you know it clap your hands 👏🏾👏🏾
The clapping would be louder than clap for carers. This half arsed attempt is worse than her saying nothing. I’m furious that she’s got the audacity to justify what’s happening too. She sounds exactly like the racist SA people I know. They all have the same way of justifying their stance. Abhorrent.

Reactions: 6
Those 2 dresses are nothing alike, what is she on?

Cue anxiety nap and an I used to be poor, I understand the struggle post.

Also Emma show us what you eat yesterday at the barbecue.

Reactions: 3
She’s full of tit!!!!

I don’t believe those amazon orders are books. If they are, she’ll get them, put a photo on her stories and send them back.

What was the charity donation? She’s either lying about where she donated or she donated £1 to a black charity just for the screenshot.

AND THAT TWEET SCREENSHOT?!?!?! Of all the brilliant, informative black voices she could amplify, she posts a tweet that basically says ‘the protesters are lying’

NOPE. NO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We all know she only listens to audio books so I’m highly doubtful she has ordered physical copies of the book.
plus the screenshot of the amazon orders could have been absolutely anything, since she just put up a screenshot of someone else’s story of what books she got

Reactions: 5
I can't even be bothered to call her out because you know you'll get a passive agressive reply. She'll never, ever change.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.