Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies so much. Look at her face compared to the heavily filtered posed photo when she’s trying to convince others and herself that she really has lost loads of weight.

Emma you are failing and your delusion is unreal. If I had been given a “cancer” diagnosis and was told that loosing weight was the cure, I’d be pushing myself every day. Your husband also needs to have a word to stop enabling your childlike behaviour

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Was she really told that losing weight was a cure for her cancer? That makes no sense. My MIL had womb cancer and they did a hysterectomy. She had the op and was at a wedding the next day.

Reactions: 4
Was she really told that losing weight was a cure for her cancer? That makes no sense. My MIL had womb cancer and they did a hysterectomy. She had the op and was at a wedding the next day.
Exactly why most people in here think it was cancerous cells and not actual cancer 🤷‍♀️ - you know like a lot of women get after a smear who just get them removed and never once say they have cancer 🙄. Also apt that Tony couldn’t go in with her so he has to go off her word. Now I know there’s COVID but my grandad who does have cancer has my aunty with him at every appointment, even now.

Reactions: 11
She’s just so boring “Maybe tomorrow I’ll wash my hair”. Why does she think anybody cares? Her content does nothing for anybody “given up going to watch a film”. So bleeping what

You are not entertaining, interesting, or educational you’re just dull and boring.

emma your lack of energy or joy for life is terrifying. You’re supposed to be living your best life and I know we’re in lockdown but duck me there’s still fun to be had, joy to give. You’re not home schooling, or unemployed and at risk of losing your rental home Yet you still mope about having Nope days.

And as for hoping your hydration, you can drink as much water as you like but if what you’re eating is left over curry then you are never going to lose weight

Reactions: 14
Maybe if she got off her fat arse and moved around a bit she wouldn’t be at a weight loss stall! I really wish Toe-knee would give her a kick up the arse for wasting all that money on a surgery that she isn’t even taking seriously. I wish I had that kind of money to just waste!

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she got off her fat arse and moved around a bit she wouldn’t be at a weight loss stall! I really wish Toe-knee would give her a kick up the arse for wasting all that money on a surgery that she isn’t even taking seriously. I wish I had that kind of money to just waste!
Even if he did I bet she winges that it’s her money and it’s none of his business. I bet she has her money and Tony gets an allowance that she gives him. But if Emma wants a Kate spade bag she gets it for getting dressed, because you know... she needs a reward 😖

Do Tonys family actually like her? If not I can see why, he’s been taken for a mug.

Another day off... it’s like Groundhog Day in their house. Isn’t watching tv and playing games on her iPad pretty much all she’s done all lockdown? I just can’t see where she has lost 4 stone from, she looked pretty big in those videos she can’t facetune. The weather has been glorious, she should be out walking or in the garden doing a workout.

I do not believe she has cancer, I think she must have cancerous cells or pre cancer cells and she was milking it. If the treatment is weight loss and you’d just had WLS you’d be doing all your could to make it work. Not sitting on your arse eating takeaway curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am wondering if she is trying to up her instagram engagement. She doesn't usually have ask a question up does she?

Her followers increased around the time of WLS but surely by now they would realise she is a lazy boring witch and they would unfollow :unsure:

I feel really sorry for this person. Obviously Emma mis-sold this book the way she mis-sold the blogging course I did. These are the sort of people she preys on & it’s not right, she’s nothing more than a snake oil saleswoman. I really hope this person doesn’t waste any more money going on to set up domain names and hosting companies (all with kick backs to Emma of course!) as she’ll be even more out of pocket with nothing but a dud blog to show for it! I know Emma has helped people build successful blogs but it seems to be mostly friends of hers she can then hold up as an example but unless she’s doing that for everyone some crappy book or course isn’t going to help you build a blog that makes the hundreds she claims, con woman!
Notice Emma hasn’t even be back to ask what she’s having trouble with or if she can help at all?! Lovely!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
A proper blogging course should include advice on writing content and taking photos not just affiliate links and how to do black hat SEO by building dodgy links and targeting strange key words. Emma's offer to link build from her new blog is likely to help her far more than anyone else.

The jumpsuit fits her so much better then it ever did before. They’re not supposed to be skin tight and stretched out of shape - they’re meant to be tight at the draw string and then looser on top until you get to the elastic neck line. How can’t she see that? However...it still looks awful, especially with hideous patterned leggings!
Come on Emma, make some kind of effort to put some decent content online instead of making yourself look lazy, unkempt and as if you just plain can’t be bothered!

Reactions: 11
I feel so sad for her. Actually, that playsuit isn’t too big at all. Anyone can stretch out stuff to make it appear bigger. You aren’t supposed to hold it up strapless because it’s not been cut as a strapless playsuit.

it’s a shame she honestly thinks she’s still on a good path. You can see how huge her belly still is

Emma pet, honestly! Getting dressed shouldn’t be like trying to stuff sausage meat into a skin, most clothes aren’t made to be as form fitting as you make out.

I could pull at the legs and waistband of my leggings and there’s plenty of give, but that doesn’t mean they’re too big for me, it means they fit comfortably, and AS DESIGNED.

Reactions: 14
The jumpsuit fits her so much better then it ever did before. They’re not supposed to be skin tight and stretched out of shape - they’re meant to be tight at the draw string and then looser on top until you get to the elastic neck line. How can’t she see that? However...it still looks awful, especially with hideous patterned leggings!
Come on Emma, make some kind of effort to put some decent content online instead of making yourself look lazy, unkempt and as if you just plain can’t be bothered!
And of course it’s going to fall down if she’s not wearing it properly I.e. with the straps off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Those playsuits were at least one size too small for her when she was wearing them last year. They are also a stretch material so no wonder they now actually fit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.