Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a tit storm isn't she. If a surgeon refers you to another surgeon it gets done pronto anyway they are called tertiary referrals (GP + Primary, GP to hospital - Secondary). I digress. She is definitely on one now thinking she is on her way to be a slinky sex kitten off with the picture of the shoulder low cut dress. Just goes to show WLS does not cure your brain. Sadly after a vast weight loss I am just boring old me a great deal lighter but no not yet on the cover of vogue, nor ever likely to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The way they share these screenshots so smug like I must be the only 'troll' shocked that Katy openly support such a shady blogger, or Emma is encouraging people to break ebay terms and give their home address out to a weirdo and likely make £0.99p less fees.

I also lol'd at the usual I don't bother with tattle but..... REALLY?! Pull the other one love.

Reactions: 11
I really wish she would stop thinking these at home ‘dermaplaning’ facials were the key to sorting her skin out 🙄
Maybe it’s because you have always lacked in nutrients and water intake!! Good skin starts from the inside and scraping at her skin with a blunt razor is really not going to sort it 🤦🏻‍♀️
can you tell this has always annoyed me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand this whole 'friends message me with Tattle info' scenario.

If there was a thread about me on Tattle, and friends messaged me telling me what people were saying on it, my first and only thought would be 'what the hell are my friends doing reading a trash thread about me?!'. I certainly wouldn't feel, as Emma seems to, that they were doing me a favour!

Reactions: 22
Sorry but my moisturiser has never balled up on my face. If she ate better and looked after herself and maybe washed her sheets it might improve!

You do not need to ‘dermaplan’ that often, she literally did it two weeks ago!

Reactions: 14
Hi guys, just catching up on all of the threads! So glad I've found this as I've had a rather unpleasant encounter with Emma myself. When she did her Vlogmas a couple of years ago I made a very constructive comment about her sponsored video not actually benefiting the charity she was talking about in her video. This led to her making another video with the sole focus of going after me. She's very spiteful and I felt that she was encouraging her viewers to give me further grief but I obviously just ignored it. As many people have said before - she is an unpleasant person and I'm glad I've found a group of people who share that opinion. P.S. sorry for the massive message!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, just catching up on all of the threads! So glad I've found this as I've had a rather unpleasant encounter with Emma myself. When she did her Vlogmas a couple of years ago I made a very constructive comment about her sponsored video not actually benefiting the charity she was talking about in her video. This led to her making another video with the sole focus of going after me. She's very spiteful and I felt that she was encouraging her viewers to give me further grief but I obviously just ignored it. As many people have said before - she is an unpleasant person and I'm glad I've found a group of people who share that opinion. P.S. sorry for the massive message!
It seems that she has a funny way of taking everything really personally, especially if you are questioning anything in the world of Princess Emma. I think she lives in a bubble where everyone close to her hangs off her every word and adores her so if anyone has a different opinion she is very quick to attack. Very strange.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but my moisturiser has never balled up on my face. If she ate better and looked after herself and maybe washed her sheets it might improve!

You do not need to ‘dermaplan’ that often, she literally did it two weeks ago!
She'll be ending up like Chewbacca.. she's got the jaw anyway..

Well I’m assuming the trainers were sold through eBay as that’s what Emma recommends, if you search sold items using “well worn shoes” (again as Emma recommends) there are no trainers recently sold for anywhere near the claimed price. Hmmmm....
I doubt it would be eBay..it must be one of those weird fetish sites ..who would pay that kind of money on eBay to see her model smelly shoes? unless their completely sick in the head...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If you were a massive blagger and wanted to hype up your claims of riches from stinky shoes you could set the sold price on completed items to only show those that sold between say £50 and £70 to make it look like an item sells well when the reality is it doesn't... Not that I'm suggesting our princess would do that!

Reactions: 5
Of course she only showed us what had sold because of our comments. Emma why don’t you just admit you read here?
P.S we haven’t seen the tinned ham for a while. I wonder why!

Reactions: 2
I remember this vividly and was really shocked by her response to your very legitimate concern. The audacity to play the victim and make out that she was being plagued by 'hater comments' when in reality someone simply pointed out she hadn't clarified who was benefitting from the video. I'm really glad you were able to just ignore it but I worry not everyone would be able to cope with being publicly 'called out' in front of her thousands of Instagram followers. She clearly only cares about mental health when it comes to her own.

Reactions: 7
I remember this vividly and was really shocked by her response to your very legitimate concern. The audacity to play the victim and make out that she was being plagued by 'hater comments' when in reality someone simply pointed out she hadn't clarified who was benefitting from the video. I'm really glad you were able to just ignore it but I worry not everyone would be able to cope with being publicly 'called out' in front of her thousands of Instagram followers. She clearly only cares about mental health when it comes to her own.
Are these videos still online or has she removed them by now?

Are these videos still online or has she removed them by now?
The whole series is still on, a perfect way to bore yourself to death for a few hours possibly?
Just think food, cats and complaining to get the jist of the content.
If Emma had her own reality tv show the theme tune should be “food glorious food” from Oliver. With the end credits being Mrs slocombe talking about her pussy.

Also i see the well worn shoes are still a thing.
(And that eBay is starting to take them off, she’ll end up with a ban if she’s not careful.)
Then where will she sell all her personal items that are at least 10 sizes too small for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she lists that Sainsbury’s chilli romper on eBay. She practically lived in the other summer. I would definitely bid on that to make a YouTube video burning it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she lists that Sainsbury’s chilli romper on eBay. She practically lived in the other summer. I would definitely bid on that to make a YouTube video burning it 🤣
cant believe I’m about to write this

she will sell it for sniffing

IM SORRY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine celebrating being able to eat food that you never stopped eating in the first place. She is too much 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.