Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m so glad I have a job that can work from home’ so can most office workers Emma. No need to be smug In this situation, were all panicking / struggling.

Reactions: 6
Oh Emma can duck off. I’m an ICU nurse and all day I’ve been planning... training, staffing, upskilling. I never ever get scared and I’m bricking it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh Emma can duck off. I’m an ICU nurse and all day I’ve been planning... training, staffing, upskilling. I never ever get scared and I’m bricking it.
We are all rooting for the NHS staff. You do a absolute marvellous job and are not appreciated enough. We know you are over worked already and this crisis will make it harder for you and your families. Thank you for all you do. And I mean a huge thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks so much for everything you are doing, I can only imagine how terrifying it all is for all you guys on the front line. Keep safe x

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they’re “popping” to B&Q for paint samples. Of course social distancing doesn’t apply to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they’re “popping” to B&Q for paint samples. Of course social distancing doesn’t apply to them.
What like the hoards of people who are currently in supermarkets? The government haven’t told people to not go to shops. The girl can’t win, she gets slagged off for not doing anything but then buys paint so she can be productive if isolated and gets slagged off for that too.

I assume you haven’t been to a shop all week?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What like the hoards of people who are currently in supermarkets? The government haven’t told people to not go to shops. The girl can’t win, she gets slagged off for not doing anything but then buys paint so she can be productive if isolated and gets slagged off for that too.

you know we are on tattle right? You know Emma will probably put the samples on eBay brand new?

Reactions: 5
you know we are on tattle right? You know Emma will probably put the samples on eBay brand new?
I do. And I often agree with you if you read back but I think that’s just going out the way to find fault.

the original post was someone picking at her about social distancing. Last time I looked we wasn’t in lockdown

I do. And I often agree with you if you read back but I think that’s just going out the way to find fault.
Emma is a bellend on this one. She’s had massive surgery twice, she’s a diabetic and she’s trotting off out for PAINT. Not food, not her medication, not therapy, she’s off out with her compromised immune system and thumb tum where social distancing has been strongly recommended. She had a cold for MONTHS this time last year. This would finish her off.

it’s a shame she’s sold all her antibac on mercari as she will be needing it.

she’s an idiot. I’ve got multiple health problems including a cardiac condition but I’m off to work to make people better, support my staff and get through this. I need social distancing to protect people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They have advised anyone with a health condition, Emma has many plus went under surgery on Monday, to stay in for 12 weeks. There she is pottering around to b&q. They have plenty to be getting on with in that house... cleaning for one. Plus as she’s has two operations she should be resting but that is her permanent state so no different to normal.

It was not essential in any circumstance, she’s just left hospital, a know place for germs to the volume of sick people. Who’s to say she isn’t carry it but not showing symptoms. If she doesn’t care for her own health, she needs to of others.

I bet she sent Tony in to stockpile, she’s that selfish, while she sits admiring her pile of soap, hand sanitizer and loo roll. I have no compassion for this girl after her behaviour and attitude in recent months.

Reactions: 12
Emma is a bellend on this one. She’s had massive surgery twice, she’s a diabetic and she’s trotting off out for PAINT. Not food, not her medication, not therapy, she’s off out with her compromised immune system and thumb tum where social distancing has been strongly recommended. She had a cold for MONTHS this time last year. This would finish her off.

it’s a shame she’s sold all her antibac on mercari as she will be needing it.

she’s an idiot. I’ve got multiple health problems including a cardiac condition but I’m off to work to make people better, support my staff and get through this. I need social distancing to protect people.
Agree. She has several things that put her in the highest risk category. Shopping for paint samples is reckless. No matter how much people joke about her doing nothing and already being good at self isolating commenting that she shouldn't be going to a shop unnecessarily is simply stating that she's putting herself at risk.

She's still allowed out for a walk though as long as she's symptom free and not in close contact with people.

Reactions: 4

I’ve been to the supermarket to get essentials and some grocery shopping for a neighbour. I’ve not been out to buy paint samples, no, because I’m taking the responsibility of social distancing seriously and avoiding as much as I can.

Reactions: 6
Strange times.
I would literally give anything to be able to work from home just on my blog at the moment.

Anyway, I'm shocked she is even considering her dad self-isolating for upto 3 months on his own when they have a house that size.
From what she has shared he sounds extremely vulnerable. And no heating too! Madness.

Reactions: 11
To be fair they haven’t said to isolate just yet, just be very strict with distancing. Distancing doesn’t mean not going to shops, it means avoiding cafes/pubs/cinemas/restaurants.

Reactions: 3
People with a BMI over 40 have been told to self isolate so she definitely shouldn't be going to DIY shops.

Reactions: 8
$1900 for people clicking on her blog? Ffs I could sit on my arse and earn a fortune!

I hate that she keeps calling herself a content creator.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.