Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just stumbled across this bizarre woman...
What is with the mad grin??
And what operation is she meant to be having??
1) That’s how she smiles, she thinks it’s cute 😂
2) No one knows but 99% sure it’s nothing very interesting & something routine as she doesn’t seem to be milking it as much as she would if it was something serious

Reactions: 7
I have nothing else to say apart from her fake , unnatural smile gets right on my nerves!

Reactions: 4
I have just stumbled across this bizarre woman...
What is with the mad grin??
And what operation is she meant to be having??

Her smile is very suited to Halloween. Also she hasn’t said what the operation is for but it’s as a result of something they saw while doing her WLS

Reactions: 2
The reselling world on Instagram is full of bs and arselickers. I think some of them look at the amount of followers Emma has and think she’s important hence the arse licking. A reseller who I thought was ok reposted one of her whinging stories yesterday, which made me side eye her. The others are known drama queens who spend more time posting tit on insta and buying crap than actually selling stuff. Their opinions are irrelevant.

Are there many resellers on this thread?

Reactions: 6
The reselling world on Instagram is full of bs and arselickers. I think some of them look at the amount of followers Emma has and think she’s important hence the arse licking. A reseller who I thought was ok reposted one of her whinging stories yesterday, which made me side eye her. The others are known drama queens who spend more time posting tit on insta and buying crap than actually selling stuff. Their opinions are irrelevant.

I bet that we are both referring to the same person. I have since unfollowed as her repost and a recent unrelated post made me see her with different eyes

I’m actually intrigued in how corona virus is going to affect her ‘business’. There’s going to be two types of people when we go into mass lock down. The ones who are bored so will match bet / do surveys and the other (like me) who won’t spend a penny whilst working from home due to being petrified their companies going under and using it to actually save 😂

Reactions: 5

Yes and fully registered with HMRC on business accounts and never posting on Instagram.

I’m actually intrigued in how corona virus is going to affect her ‘business’. There’s going to be two types of people when we go into mass lock down. The ones who are bored so will match bet / do surveys and the other (like me) who won’t spend a penny whilst working from home due to being petrified their companies going under and using it to actually save 😂
Coronavirus is killing matched betting. Most of us made a tidy profit on Cheltenham but if sporting meets are cancelled, there's nothing to bet on 😂

Reactions: 8
We purchase some cheap magazines to read in the bathroom (tmi but houseful of bowel issues 😂) and for a few short months she had a money-saving article in one of them. It was nothing but the most obvious common sense stuff.... It was dropped pretty quickly after. I think it lasted all of 6 months if that?

She came to my attention first over the poundland group and then the videos. There was something that put me on edge but I couldnt put my finger on my (didn't follow her on twitter, fbook, insta etc) she must exude Princessitus 😂

Why isn't she telling anyone what her procedure is for yet continues to post around the topic? She reminds me of those people on Facebook who do a vague status and when people ask them what's up they say 'i'll DM you hun'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why isn't she telling anyone what her procedure is for yet continues to post around the topic? She reminds me of those people on Facebook who do a vague status and when people ask them what's up they say 'i'll DM you hun'
I agree. Why say anything if you are going to say nothing.
I think we'll just have to come up with our own ideas on what shes had done........ I reckon surgeon found undescended testicles and brought her back in to whip out 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I liked the post a while back that suggested the surgeon had found her conscience, I’m going with that or the testicles!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
one chin?! Give me a break Emma I’m a quarter her size and I still get a cheeky double chin after a bad week food wise.

Reactions: 7
One chin.... pull the other one. She’ll being doing sexy underwear shots next, looks how skinny I am 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.