Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$1900 for people clicking on her blog? Ffs I could sit on my arse and earn a fortune!

I hate that she keeps calling herself a content creator.
i know it defo should be ‘I pay people to create my content’

Reactions: 2
We are all rooting for the NHS staff. You do a absolute marvellous job and are not appreciated enough. We know you are over worked already and this crisis will make it harder for you and your families. Thank you for all you do. And I mean a huge thank you x
thank you so so so much. We knew the schools were closing yesterday and exams were being delayed, but I can’t believe some of the selfish remarks I’ve seen from teachers on Facebook tonight. I’ve had a few tears over it all.

Hope thumb tum has all her supplies to self isolate. Ha who am I kidding

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thank you so so so much. We knew the schools were closing yesterday and exams were being delayed, but I can’t believe some of the selfish remarks I’ve seen from teachers on Facebook tonight. I’ve had a few tears over it all.

Hope thumb tum has all her supplies to self isolate. Ha who am I kidding
Selfish remarks? What like?

I will be certain to pop by your creator accounts and blog Emma Babes if this is what you call content.

Reactions: 1
All I have seen is kind messages like this on Facebook...
Several of my teacher friends say they don’t want to take the risk, and will threaten to strike. One told me that as a nurse I’m aware of the risks, so it’s okay for me to go to work and another said getting corona for me is like her getting chickenpox.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Several of my teacher friends say they don’t want to take the risk, and will threaten to strike. One told me that as a nurse I’m aware of the risks, so it’s okay for me to go to work and another said getting corona for me is like her getting chickenpox.
I'm a teacher and none of my colleagues have said anything like this. I haven't seen any comments of this nature on any of the teacher fb groups that I am in. Yes, teachers maybe disgruntled that our unpaid holiday has been taken away from us but I can assure you that we are fully prepared to carry on.

Reactions: 5
I'm a teacher and none of my colleagues have said anything like this. I haven't seen any comments of this nature on any of the teacher fb groups that I am in. Yes, teachers maybe disgruntled that our unpaid holiday has been taken away from us but I can assure you that we are fully prepared to carry on.
I have twats for friends!!!

Reactions: 1
The world has gone mad and no mistake. Quite rightly we don't have time to give to Princess Emma. However as I am currently post op and having to recline on my sofa or indeed do anything to relieve the pain (never, ever before had this pain and yep had 34 previous surgeries and sailed through them but oh no not this time - lucky me). Wtf is she on about? She played this last op as major something they picked up at her wls she was so worried. They did it very quickly and I was mega surprised when she said she would only take 2 days off. Well Princess babes that doesn't sound like anything major to me. NHS professional for 30 years. My op at the same time was a bowel complication very painful symptoms (watch out it apparently is a regular complication of wls) they advised the solution was a standard op. I got it done straight away as I coughed up a load of dosh as I didn't want to go on with the pain for the 9-12 months it was likely to take if referred via the NHS. That has seen me post op with at least 4-6 weeks rest etc. Your posts show you are a complete wuss so why has this procedure you were so worried about seen you able to be up, discharge yourself early (within 24 hours) and be out and about shopping planning painting. Not really giving your followers a true picture Emma are you?

Reactions: 6
At a time when: people are struggling to purchase nappies and calpol for their babies, elderly people are struggling to purchase any essentials, vulnerable children will be going with a school lunch so probably any lunch, small businesses are shutting up shop - some unlikely to reopen, people already struggling with their mental health will be further isolated and people are DYING... this 25 stone 6 year old is joking about sending emails from her cats about food shortages. I also can not believe she hasn’t moved her Dad in to McDisney Towers, what a selfish horrible dirty slobby witch she is.

Reactions: 17
She is a joke. Every single insta nobhead who even tries to do swipe ups/ matched betting/ buy my expensive pyramid scheme are selfish. Yes people can choose to match bet etc but ‘influencers’ need to be sensitive about the current situation and not influence people to ‘lose’ money or gain from people’s misfortune (ie referrals etc), especially as so many will be turning to social media for an ‘escape’.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.