Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard from a reliable source about the procedure...
It’s a personality transplant. Let’s hope it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might be wrong but I think it’s colorectal surgery. It was the thing she said about Lucozade that when Googled, comes back as that

Reactions: 3
Look through her stories and tell me how she got them that short without biting them? You don't cut your toenails like that. I've only ever seen finger nails like that from people nibbling them all day................

Look through her stories and tell me how she got them that short without biting them? You don't cut your toenails like that. I've only ever seen finger nails like that from people nibbling them all day................
I’m so glad someone has mentioned her trotters because they’ve been turning my stomach every time she’s posted a barefoot picture for months...🤢🤢🤢

Safe to say she wasn’t selling feet pics along with her manky shoe ‘hustle’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Please type in wallace and gromit smiling and you'll find Emma 😂😂 It wont let me attach it here. Also, her toenails are disgusting 🤢🤢

• Haha
You sit and pick them My sister is a chiropodist and it’s very common for people to pick their tie nails and make them look like that

• Wow
Reactions: 1
🤢🤢🤢🤢 isn’t it really bad for a diabetic to do that to her feet? It makes me want to vomit seeing her feet and they must STINK wearing those sweaty dolly shoes

Reactions: 5
Looking after her community?! Emma comes across as a very selfish person, like when she got all those Morrison’s boxes when they could have gone a family in desperate need to feed their kids! I hope this brings out her caring side, either that or it will male het more selfish. Drew’s our for themselves!

Also, off topic, but if you’ve done the Noom trial. I’d you go to leave they offer you to stay for $19 a month, no commitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looking after her community?! Emma comes across as a very selfish person, like when she got all those Morrison’s boxes when they could have gone a family in desperate need to feed their kids!
I had similar thoughts on her latest sponsored video for that shopping app. She got 50 quid to spend she brought cat treats more naff Easter decorations and other bits for herself. Maybe she could have brought 50 quid worth of stuff to donate to a shelter or refuge. Made up some kids craft packs, and toiletries sets and treat bags ect rather than spend on yourself and the bloody cats

Reactions: 8
Well after all that fuss it turned out to be something she could get up and go home in less than 24 hours - because she is stubborn and wants to go home. IT is probably best as hospital is not where anyone wants to be right now. I too am heading home today a bit sore but OK and yet even lighter. Maybe I will just get my OH to stop the car on the way home and I will buy myself a size 10 cat dress (Emma goals all the way) or maybe not I am an adult after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glad to hear you're on the mend MarthaJay.

Came to the thread to see if anyone had mentioned those rancid toenails, what did we do to deserve that!
And I know decorating is personal but I'm over being asked to choose between horrible wallpaper A and hideous wallpaper B.

Reactions: 10
🤢🤢🤢🤢 isn’t it really bad for a diabetic to do that to her feet? It makes me want to vomit seeing her feet and they must STINK wearing those sweaty dolly shoes
Those shoes be perfect for selling on for £500 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reselling world on Instagram is full of bs and arselickers. I think some of them look at the amount of followers Emma has and think she’s important hence the arse licking. A reseller who I thought was ok reposted one of her whinging stories yesterday, which made me side eye her. The others are known drama queens who spend more time posting tit on insta and buying crap than actually selling stuff. Their opinions are irrelevant.

Are there many resellers on this thread?
Im fairly active in the insta reselling community. Would love to know who youre talking about!

You soon weed out the bullshitters from the sellers who actually work hard and pay hmrc...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.