Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 95775
Who actually is this? Can you message me from your real account please? 😂
Emma your not making this any better for yourself. If you want to clear your name why not do it publicly?
And let me guess the dolls will have a Tesco or Sainsbury’s receipt dated sometime around August 2017? 🤔
And no one buys the same doll 5 times for themselves. Unless obviously your child-like Disney obsessed princess Emma. 😂
notice how she doesn't answer the question either, just says she'll send proof (which of course she doesn't have) if the person messages her. Show us all the proof Emma, if you're that sure you've not broken the rules then it would be easy to prove that, maybe in a story rant saved to your highlights just like the vlogger content one she did!
She's been caught, she knows it, we know it but she'll just keep denying it and calling us all trolls who just gossip and make things up ;)

Reactions: 6
This whole reselling thing is bizarre, she’s trying to make out that this whole thing has been made up - when in fact she posted on her own IG that she was looking in to ways to sell personally without paying VAT?! She can’t keep up with her own story.

Are we meant to believe that she sits playing at home with dolls and has decided she doesn’t want them anymore! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This whole reselling thing is bizarre, she’s trying to make out that this whole thing has been made up - when in fact she posted on her own IG that she was looking in to ways to sell personally without paying VAT?! She can’t keep up with her own story.

Are we meant to believe that she sits playing at home with dolls and has decided she doesn’t want them anymore! :LOL:
Especially as they are still in their boxes... because every 30 odd year old couple buy 5 identical dolls for themselves 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Good morning all, I am finally as they say in my right mind so I can post for myself. I won't bore folks with my wls trauma, very low key description of my problem essentially I had a twist in my bowel it can apparently happen to Joe Bloggs. Given the shortening of your bowels as part of wls it is more difficult. Good news of sorts its likely I won't regain the weight for a good while if ever. So I am now 9 stones 12lbs they insist on weighing you at every opportunity. Bloody hell this time 13 years ago I was 35 stones 13 lbs and on the way only to the funeral parlour. Its been a hard road but £13,500 well spent for that gastric bypass. Downside as I was an urgent emergency I had the surgery at the London Clinic yesterday bye bye £15,000 oh well at least I'm alive to tell the tale. But it did make me laugh when the first thing they asked for was my credit card and the theatre nurse said oh great you are english no need for an interpreter ... my husband got the card out in double quick time but has looked shell shocked ever since. This morning they thoughtfully told us that if I linger in their bed beyond Tuesday it will be chargeable. No worries my family is made up of Doctors and MPs on my Mum's side so we will be heading home Monday no need for the MPs at this stage or indeed ever.

I will catch up with the joys of Mrs Drew shortly and see what she has been up to. Nothing good I suspect.

Reactions: 11

I would completely believe that she sits at home playing with dolls. The unbelievable part to me is that she’d buy multiples and keep them in the boxes 🤣

Reactions: 5
I am glad it has been sorted. When I worked in a nursing home we had a lady who had a twisted bowel. She was only ten stone so I can confirm it can hapen to any one.

Poor princess Emma it looks as though her operation will be postponed and her holiday to Disney world cancelled. Is 30+ a good time to learn you can't have everything you want.

Yeh the reason she wants to take that to DM is because she’s (not so) secretly actually a nasty piece of work & she can be horrible in private, if she has to do it publicly then she has to be professional & factual to avoid harming her brand. She cultivates this cute little innocent girl bullied by the mean Tattlers image but is actually far from it. If there was nothing to call out then we’d have nothing to talk about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Good morning all, I am finally as they say in my right mind so I can post for myself. I won't bore folks with my wls trauma, very low key description of my problem essentially I had a twist in my bowel it can apparently happen to Joe Bloggs. Given the shortening of your bowels as part of wls it is more difficult. Good news of sorts its likely I won't regain the weight for a good while if ever. So I am now 9 stones 12lbs they insist on weighing you at every opportunity. Bloody hell this time 13 years ago I was 35 stones 13 lbs and on the way only to the funeral parlour. Its been a hard road but £13,500 well spent for that gastric bypass. Downside as I was an urgent emergency I had the surgery at the London Clinic yesterday bye bye £15,000 oh well at least I'm alive to tell the tale. But it did make me laugh when the first thing they asked for was my credit card and the theatre nurse said oh great you are english no need for an interpreter ... my husband got the card out in double quick time but has looked shell shocked ever since. This morning they thoughtfully told us that if I linger in their bed beyond Tuesday it will be chargeable. No worries my family is made up of Doctors and MPs on my Mum's side so we will be heading home Monday no need for the MPs at this stage or indeed ever.

I will catch up with the joys of Mrs Drew shortly and see what she has been up to. Nothing good I suspect.
bless you Martha! I had a twisted bowel in my 20s, and had a colostomy for a few months. I was absolutely fine, but of stomach ache... then collapsed at work! Good job I was a healthcare in A&E 🤣! Get well soon.

Yeh the reason she wants to take that to DM is because she’s (not so) secretly actually a nasty piece of work & she can be horrible in private, if she has to do it publicly then she has to be professional & factual to avoid harming her brand. She cultivates this cute little innocent girl bullied by the mean Tattlers image but is actually far from it. If there was nothing to call out then we’d have nothing to talk about 🤷‍♀️
I couldn’t agree more. She’s exceptionally selfish. She was on a cruise and the boat couldn’t dock at a bay due to weather and she sulked. People on the boat had their weddings CANCELLED!

Yes, Emma, I am still supporting my favourite content creators by reading their blogs and watching youtube.

Some more than others though ;)

She does the passive aggressive stories to back the tit she talks to her “friends” in DM they make no sense but it’s a diversion technique as none of what she said about eBay was even relevant and it’s why so many people get pissed off with her lies and do what I say not as I do attitude

I am astounded that more people don't see her for what who she really is. I'm not naming names but people who I admired in the reselling world support her and refuse to acknowledge that she is a bent as they come. Maybe they all are ...

I am astounded that more people don't see her for what who she really is. I'm not naming names but people who I admired in the reselling world support her and refuse to acknowledge that she is a bent as they come. Maybe they all are ...
Most resellers work really hard, Emma can’t be bothered and expects to be paid for being cute!

I also believe people ‘support’ her as she would destroy them if they don’t. I am active in that community and she is never mentioned as a go to person.

Reactions: 7
Imagine dehydrating food! Just eat the strawberries ffs, or com yourself something nice. She's just so bizarre.

Yes, I've heard her name mentioned by other well-known resellers posts and vlogs. If only they could see the truth...
None of them are like Emma. Don't know what planet she's on but it's not Earth!

Most resellers work really hard, Emma can’t be bothered and expects to be paid for being cute!

I also believe people ‘support’ her as she would destroy them if they don’t. I am active in that community and she is never mentioned as a go to person.
Her name used to pop up regularly, not so much now though.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, you couldn’t make this up... begging people to support ‘content creators’ (ie. her, because I doubt she cares how anyone else is doing)! I’m more than happy to, I’m a huge supporter of small businesses and anyone forging their own path in life, provided they are doing something worthwhile. Maybe give us some decent content and your views/reads/click throughs/whatever would improve. Just a thought...

Reactions: 9
Honestly, you couldn’t make this up... begging people to support ‘content creators’ (ie. her, because I doubt she cares how anyone else is doing)! I’m more than happy to, I’m a huge supporter of small businesses and anyone forging their own path in life, provided they are doing something worthwhile. Maybe give us some decent content and your views/reads/click throughs/whatever would improve. Just a thought...
Might sound harsh but I agree. Small businesses are still BUSINESSES, not charities. Why should anyone donate their time (or anything else) if they don’t get something out of doing so? I support some small businesses that provide goods/services that I need/want, especially if they have a good cause behind them. But Emma shouldn’t be making her followers feel obligated to donate their time to her, especially as she likes to show off how well she’s doing financially

I’m currently in self isolation thanks to work. Her blog is most certainly not how I plan to spend my time. There are some instagrammers I like so I would go on their blog to help them out. But not princess Emma!

FWIW, the girls at Insideoursuitcase do have a great site, make engaging content AND side hustle honestly. Worth a visit 👍🏽

I have just stumbled across this bizarre woman...
What is with the mad grin??
And what operation is she meant to be having??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.