Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone asked me to update here well here I am majorly assisted by my brother. I am now in the London Clinic. After extensive tests they found a compromised gut. More surgery required. All done today. As to why etc give me a moment and I will report back. BUT just want to say thankyou to all you Tattlers much appreciated. I just do want to say for all those who say its the easy way out, it really isn't. Too fragile to either write an essay or enter a debate.
I hope you feel better soon 😘

I don’t think Emma will do an angry story post about the picture. She knows she has been caught out so will keep it hush hush 🤐

Reactions: 4
As someone asked me to update here well here I am majorly assisted by my brother. I am now in the London Clinic. After extensive tests they found a compromised gut. More surgery required. All done today. As to why etc give me a moment and I will report back. BUT just want to say thankyou to all you Tattlers much appreciated. I just do want to say for all those who say its the easy way out, it really isn't. Too fragile to either write an essay or enter a debate.
I hope you're on the mend soon xx

Reactions: 1
If those princesses are different ones then why has she deleted the picture?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the update MarthaJay!

Glad they have acted so swiftly and hope you will be feeling better asap.
Personally I have learnt a lot from your posts and I don't believe it's the easy option. It obviously takes a lot mentally and physically to make it work and I really admire those who manage to make it work long-term. It's just Emma's attitude that stinks. I don't think she is prepared for this to be hard work!

Get well soon and take care.

Reactions: 2
Thank you - it has not been a good day but I need to say not a bad day. No-one said this is it. Ooops my nephew has just reminded me to say i am not compos mentis enough to be typing this he and his partner are here doing that. Glory be that I am not selling or advertising anything.

Nephew here basically she said duck that I am going to sleep. Tattlers you cannot understand how much amusement you gave our family over the weekend with the tap wanking (see Mrs Hinch thread). I was with her at the clinic she has a problem related to her gastric bypass, it is a rare complication but, so they say, easily dealt with if caught early enough and in her case it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Princess Emma of Disney is too busy making biltong with her food dehydrator.
Hope you feel better soon Martha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma m8, you’re reselling old amazon stock on eBay AND I’m pretty sure people on here have spotted you buying to resell from charity shops then putting it on your private EBay account too 🙄 stop trying to make up excuses, own up to your mistake and stop it.
F0BA0451-A5EB-4FE8-AF97-33ED56CFC0C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My company pays a HUGE amount to HMRC in VAT, Self assessment and corporation tax, We are completely legitimate 100%, I too have an accountant who is worth their weight in gold! And not that expensive really. You ARE avoiding VAT and you are reselling on your personal eBay account.

Princess Emma of Castle Drew In the land of Disney, it’s people like YOU that cause headaches for the rest of us who do things properly. People like you who fiddle things,figures,loopholes and no amount of “side hustles” would even generate income close to what you promote in your six figure income. You were caught out selling things you had been gifted, you are not selling unwanted items like an old handbag or a baby buggy that has been outgrown, you are selling brand new things that you were gifted, it’s a scummy thing to do, and it just shows how few morals you have.

You are a barely concealed pryamid scheme scammer, getting “rich” off of the back of people who buy into your 🤑🤑🤑🤑 side hustles. I run my own company with a work force, I don’t get nope days, or days where I need to clear my inbox of only 30 emails, or able to PAY someone to write content for me because I’m too lazy to do it myself.

how dare you try to justify your scamming and tax avoidance.

Reactions: 14
Emma you are a nearly VAT paying business and YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT, clear as day, trying to sell old amazon stock on your personal eBay account. The £1000 Rule is irrelevant when you are already making 85k+

take it from someone who has an eBay and Amazon business and is registered with hmrc.

Why can’t you just admit it?

Reactions: 11
81B1B426-9310-4D6B-979F-77008D2B4A74.jpeg

Who actually is this? Can you message me from your real account please? 😂
Emma your not making this any better for yourself. If you want to clear your name why not do it publicly?
And let me guess the dolls will have a Tesco or Sainsbury’s receipt dated sometime around August 2017? 🤔
And no one buys the same doll 5 times for themselves. Unless obviously your child-like Disney obsessed princess Emma. 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh Emma what lies you do tell... a size small top with label was yours?! And those Up circle items were bought using shopmium... tut tut!

A2208658-DB68-471F-AE23-F91FB9FAC266.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.