Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish her insta etc could come with a government health warning. Woke up this morning to a further 6lb weight loss. Unplanned emergency trip to Harley Street starting at 9am, its just where my surgeon is consulting today and he is fitting me in on his "lunch" break. You haven't made any mention of the potential downsides of wls have you Emma babe or to be fair no well researched info on wls at all. It will, I hope, all be fine I have no doubt that if there is a problem he will fix it if he can. To be honest at age 66 I would without doubt be dead by now if I hadn't done it so I have had 11 extra years so can't complain.
Hope everything goes okay for you today, and you get some answers.

Good luck today MarthaJay! Hopefully you get some answers ASAP.
If you feel you want to then let us know how you get on :) Take care!

Reactions: 2
She has!!!
The barcodes on the bottom are amazon FBA labels.
there’s more like it!
The cheeky mare!
Oh and: reported 👍
View attachment 89252
So, Emma. Those 5 Disney things that were personal things and you definitely didn't take them off amazon and sell them on...
hls.JPG

Oh dear!
HOOK... LINE.. AND SINKER...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The problem with sharing literally your entire life online is that you can’t get away with tit

Why did she even (barely) try? She half arses everything: lying, dieting, being a #girlboss, life

Reactions: 9
So, Emma. Those 5 Disney things that were personal things and you definitely didn't take them off amazon and sell them on...

Oh dear!
HOOK... LINE.. AND SINKER...
great find! she was so cocky about the fact she didn't buy to re sell....sprung 😂 it was obvious she was having a tantrum over being found out as that was her "ebay listing is boring anyway" rant........try to explain this one away Em ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
great find! she was so cocky about the fact she didn't buy to re sell....sprung 😂 it was obvious she was having a tantrum over being found out as that was her "ebay listing is boring anyway" rant........try to explain this one away Em ;)
What makes me laugh is I wasn’t even looking for anything! I found my way through to it from someone else’s blog where she was talking about amazon fba with another reseller. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we’re meant to believe someone who can barely walk 20 minutes can now go to the gym two days in a row 😂 Her followers (that are buying this 💪💪) must be thick as tit 🤦‍♀️ She blatantly just used the spa bits

Reactions: 8
A food dehydrater? I get the point of saving money but you’ve had to buy the dehydrater in the first place, also eat a normal strawberry not a dried one!

Reactions: 10
She never was this bad. Although weirdly she offered me some of these dolls at one point! No joke!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As someone asked me to update here well here I am majorly assisted by my brother. I am now in the London Clinic. After extensive tests they found a compromised gut. More surgery required. All done today. As to why etc give me a moment and I will report back. BUT just want to say thankyou to all you Tattlers much appreciated. I just do want to say for all those who say its the easy way out, it really isn't. Too fragile to either write an essay or enter a debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.