Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s not, she has older brothers and sister. Also, I’m an only child so I hate the connotation that we are all spoilt Disney twats.

I’m just a Disney twit.
Never my husband is an only child, he is certainly spoilt but would top himself before anything Disney took his fancy

No essay and just to keep this real I just got weighed after my shower and I've lost another 8lbs. Yep you could say there is trouble ahead. Urgent appointment in London Monday. Wtf is happening now? No, no regrets it will probably all be OK.

Reactions: 2
Never my husband is an only child, he is certainly spoilt but would top himself before anything Disney took his fancy

No essay and just to keep this real I just got weighed after my shower and I've lost another 8lbs. Yep you could say there is trouble ahead. Urgent appointment in London Monday. Wtf is happening now? No, no regrets it will probably all be OK.
I was trying to make light of a comment that I really dislike about only children. We aren’t spoilt, we are usually incredibly lonely growing up, I know I was.

I am so triggered by the only child comment 🤣🤣
same here, but no doubt someone will pipe up saying “well that proves our point!”

duck off, I’m no Emma Drew.

Reactions: 3
Of course her favourite parts of the gym were the jacuzzi and the aromatherapy room. God forbid she enjoy the exercise aspect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was trying to make light of a comment that I really dislike about only children. We aren’t spoilt, we are usually incredibly lonely growing up, I know I was.

same here, but no doubt someone will pipe up saying “well that proves our point!”

duck off, I’m no Emma Drew.
Yes I know I was supporting your comment obviously didn't do it too well sorry

• Heart
Fellow lonely only child here! So was my husband. I was only slightly spoilt 😜

• Haha
My other half, best friend and cousin who Im very close to are all only children and definitely very spoiled and not a fan of sharing ! But it is them who make the jokes about it , I didn’t want to offend anyone as of course it doesn’t apply to all !

Reactions: 5
ICE LOLLY MADE FROM LEFT OVER COSTA DRINK. URGHHHHH. I am frugal, I don’t waste anything but duck me that’s a step too far!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My other half, best friend and cousin who Im very close to are all only children and definitely very spoiled and not a fan of sharing ! But it is them who make the jokes about it , I didn’t want to offend anyone as of course it doesn’t apply to all !
I’m sorry that I came across as rude! My Mum was quite young when she had me and knew that she was only going to have me, so made a point of teaching me sharing and not to be “spoilt”. I hate/hated being an only child as you feel very lonely and isolated growing up, plus I think my social skills around people my own age is tit! I either dislike everyone or I want to mother them! I have a little boy who’s nearly 3 and I really don’t want him to be an only, but that’s just my experience.

Like most of us who are overweight and really need more exercise, it won’t last at the gym! Waste of money in my opinion, been there done that myself.

Reactions: 5
Our beloved princess doesn’t have any motivation to do anything resembling hard work. She is a mess and won’t change.

Eating the same but smaller is ridiculous and I am so thankful she was dumb enough to admit that.

Reactions: 7
I just wish her insta etc could come with a government health warning. Woke up this morning to a further 6lb weight loss. Unplanned emergency trip to Harley Street starting at 9am, its just where my surgeon is consulting today and he is fitting me in on his "lunch" break. You haven't made any mention of the potential downsides of wls have you Emma babe or to be fair no well researched info on wls at all. It will, I hope, all be fine I have no doubt that if there is a problem he will fix it if he can. To be honest at age 66 I would without doubt be dead by now if I hadn't done it so I have had 11 extra years so can't complain.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I just wish her insta etc could come with a government health warning. Woke up this morning to a further 6lb weight loss. Unplanned emergency trip to Harley Street starting at 9am, its just where my surgeon is consulting today and he is fitting me in on his "lunch" break. You haven't made any mention of the potential downsides of wls have you Emma babe or to be fair no well researched info on wls at all. It will, I hope, all be fine I have no doubt that if there is a problem he will fix it if he can. To be honest at age 66 I would without doubt be dead by now if I hadn't done it so I have had 11 extra years so can't complain.
Fingers crossed everything is ok for you x

If you are able do let us know how you got on. Despite what the media and many influencers think about those of that hang out here occasionally, we are not heartless witches and we do care about others. (as anybody would see if they actually spent some time reading these threads).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.