Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said but that hot tub picture was horrific 🤢 how many seconds would it take to wipe over the sides, she could have done everyone a favour and put a picture up when the bubbles were on save that sight 😂
She’s so lazy, was pressure washing the patio when there was debris all over it and so many weeds, completely pointless

Reactions: 4
I can't believe Emma is giving advice on how to remove cat hair. We have seen your sheets! I would have expected a food blogger to use some yeast in the last three years but perhaps the less we hear about her dead yeast the better. And yes that T shirt is still too tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was trying to justify it to him in that card she sent about how important it is to let this virus pass.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see this is the new normal for a while and personally I couldn't dump my dad to fend for himself.

I hope she never moans about how much care he needs again because clearly it's all bollocks.

Reactions: 8
If I was her, heaven forbid 😖, I would have moved my dad in weeks ago! No only is he vulnerable he is alone.

There is enough space to give him his own lounge if they want to have some separation. She could have easily dropped that care package on his doorstep no at the post office.

Reactions: 10
If I was her, heaven forbid 😖, I would have moved my dad in weeks ago! No only is he vulnerable he is alone.

There is enough space to give him his own lounge if they want to have some separation. She could have easily dropped that care package on his doorstep no at the post office.

I thought the same thing. She made a script not long ago because he keeps agreeing to deals/subscriptions etc. It comes across like she is trying to preserve as much inheritance money for herself as possible.

Maybe she wanted to have a hot tub sex sesh with Tony and she didn’t want her dad to cramp their style 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she so distant with her father? Did him and her mother split before she sadly passed I know it’s not my business but for someone that lost one parent she doesn’t seem that bothered about the one she has I would do everything in my power to keep my parents safe and they could stay with me as long as required I would understand if Emma or Tony we’re going out so could bring the virus home but let’s face it these 2 rarely go out anyway and all their outings are currently shut ie cinema and fast food places.

Reactions: 6
Do not have any answers to Emma Babes but sadly I have to dip out. I filled in the forms both for ex NHS staff and NHS volunteers - won't post it here but very conflicting messages. No details but I am going to be doing stuff as such best not engage with Princess Emma at present. Stay safe folks.

Reactions: 8
Do not have any answers to Emma Babes but sadly I have to dip out. I filled in the forms both for ex NHS staff and NHS volunteers - won't post it here but very conflicting messages. No details but I am going to be doing stuff as such best not engage with Princess Emma at present. Stay safe folks.

Stay well and take care of yourself. It's a wonderful thing you're doing to help.

Reactions: 3
Why is she so distant with her father? Did him and her mother split before she sadly passed I know it’s not my business but for someone that lost one parent she doesn’t seem that bothered about the one she has I would do everything in my power to keep my parents safe and they could stay with me as long as required I would understand if Emma or Tony we’re going out so could bring the virus home but let’s face it these 2 rarely go out anyway and all their outings are currently shut ie cinema and fast food places.
I remember her saying when she got hypnotherapy, something came up that someone who should of been protecting her didnt, very cryptic. That could be something awful or she cycled without a helmet. Who knows. But i just cant understand how she can leave him on his own, not even now but before all this

Reactions: 2
Squeezing yourself in a stretchy ( probably already oversized) size 16 honestly cant be good for yourself Emma because now when you put on your realistic size 20s it will be like taking a step backwards. Also as a sewer I can tell you all you'll do is misshapen the fabric on the dress so it will never sit right even if you ever reach a size 16. Use a non stretch garment to gauge your cloth size.
And you are complaining about income and no help from the government so stop buying the ridiculous cat tops and tit like that. No idea how Tony earns his income other then being Emma's slaveboy but he probably shouldn't be buying those mini men he collects I know the cost of them and the branded paints he buys and they aren't a cheap hobby.

Reactions: 11
Squeezing yourself in a stretchy ( probably already oversized) size 16 honestly cant be good for yourself Emma because now when you put on your realistic size 20s it will be like taking a step backwards.
If she was a size 26/28 previously then fitting into a 20 is amazing enough. That horrible chilli romper was a 24 and it did not fit at all so I'm assuming she was a 26 but she did have size 28 bikinis IIRC. I've lost 50lbs over the last 5 months and I've only gone down one dress size, believe it or not! I guess my weight was quite evenly distributed, whereas she has most around her middle.

I thought that this would be a great time to have a money saving/making blog. Even the people on furlough are sitting at home, worrying about their income. There is so much she could be doing, instead of staring at her reflection all day, including blogs on:

1) cooking from the pantry - using staples to create healthy meals, giving lists of substitutions for different ingredients
2) ideas for home workouts for all abilities - maybe linking to YT videos
3) a proper emergency budget. I'm sorry, Emma, my "business" doesn't pay for my phone, broadband and a large chunk of my other household expenses.
4) cooking on a strict budget. Costing each meal and trying to get the grocery bill down as this is one of the key areas in which people tend to overspend.
5) ideas for care packages for your vulnerable friends and family. What to include in a care package: essentials, treats and entertainment.

You know, even if she covered these areas, we'd probably to looking at something half-assed that she's bought from an American blogger. I might start my own blog - anyone know of a good, free blogging course? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I could post so much more, why do I not? Well the world has gone to hell on an hand cart. I have been called up as a volunteer and am working to try to solve the pandemic lets just let us pause for now then we can get things dealt with.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Take care Martha. I run a small blog for older people and I have been busy posting links to sites like BT help for seniors with the internet and walking at home you tube videos. I had a firm contact me yesterday saying they would like to work with me when things return to normal. Emma must still have some income unlike a lot of people including two of my children who have suddenly lost all their income because they are self employed and unable to work from home. I have an underactive thyroid but have never posted photos of my hair loss on you tube. Does anyone one know any money bloggers who are producing helpful content at this time?

Reactions: 2
I feel it is quite cheap joking about her tweet causing the pandemic. People are dying and she was just being a lazy cow.

It might suit some people’s humour so I’m happy to say it’s a personal view.

E2B74638-13D8-4957-9562-7D7A36C96A47.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I could post so much more, why do I not? Well the world has gone to hell on an hand cart. I have been called up as a volunteer and am working to try to solve the pandemic lets just let us pause for now then we can get things dealt with.
I'm also a key worker in healthcare but I need somewhere I can just go to not think about it for a while. Tattle, insta and YT are my favourites for decompressing from the day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.