Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it clearly wasn’t the Chapel’s fault that she’s ‘cold’ all the time if she’s still freezing in the new house! Clearly something wrong with her!

Reactions: 7
Gf needs to wear a jumper if she's cold all the time :rolleyes:
Not a short sleeved Beauty and The Beast nightie

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So it clearly wasn’t the Chapel’s fault that she’s ‘cold’ all the time if she’s still freezing in the new house! Clearly something wrong with her!
The lack of healthy food and exercising might be a cause? It’s not a dig, just a fact. Or she’s too frugal to put the heating on?

Reactions: 7
How is she always cold. Not being nasty at all but she’s a big girl I assumed they didn’t get cold as easy.
If she’s cold run a steaming hot bath and have a soak or here’s a crazy crazy idea turn your damn heating on.
I’m still shocked that she ate takeaway pretty much for a month. That’s insane!!!! Would hate to be her arteries.

Reactions: 3
All that planning to take a picture of a pile of books for insta, if she goes any slower at life she'll stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can ‘Take IG photo’ make it on to a to do list?! 🙄

And take advantage of a charity shop like this??
How is she taking advantage of a charity shop I don’t understand?

*edit* you mean because she wants to sell it? Doesn’t bother me that, she’s putting money to a charity and they’ve set their price?

Reactions: 2
She’s two faced. No morals what so ever.
Reselling is absolutely fine and good on those that find items like that but she shouldn't pretend she is holier than thou. She made a big point of how she was closing it down due to VAT and that those that sell without declaring are awful. But her personal ebay showed she continued afterwards and here she is again. All those passive aggressive posts she made at the time are laughable

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Reselling is absolutely fine and good on those that find items like that but don't pretend you are holier than thou. She made a big point of how she was closing it down due to VAT and that those that sell without declaring are awful. But her personal ebay showed she continued afterwards and here she is again. All those passive aggressive posts she made at the time are laughable
I didn’t mean it about reselling but her attitude towards people that do it has been disgusting.
She has no morals to publicly slag off someone for doing what she does herself in my opinion.

Also if anyone here resells and is making a living good on you 🤗 hope that’s cleared up incase you thought it was aimed at that.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mean it about reselling but her attitude towards people that do it has been disgusting.
She has no morals to publicly slag off someone for doing what she does herself in my opinion.

Also if anyone here resells and is making a living good on you 🤗 hope that’s cleared up incase you thought it was aimed at that.

No not at all. I was just quoting the last post! x

• Heart
No not at all. I was just quoting the last post! x
No problem. I’d hate to think I had made someone feel bad for earning a living.

Does anyone know how her six figure income works? Also if it’s true why did she get a mortgage and not buy outright at most that house is what 300k?

Reactions: 1
I've edited it as didn't mean it to come across to you. I meant that Emma has this attempt to appear holier than thou and it is really frustrating to watch!

Does anyone know how her six figure income works? Also if it’s true why did she get a mortgage and not buy outright at most that house is what 300k?
No worries. I don't think you have at all. She would go on about how morally wrong it is if she caught someone else doing it. I agree with what you said 100%. She broke it down in her blog but I am not so convinced she is £100k+ again

Earning broken down by percentage of income for 2019 is:

YouTube – 0.73%
eBay – 1.18% (we sold off all of our eBay stock in January 2019)
Fulfilled by Amazon – 3.76%
Courses and coaching – 4.74%
Adverts – 6.23%
Affiliates – 34.76%
Sponsorships – 48.6%

Not sure how much her 6 figures are but let’s say 100k

she said running costs of the business were 20k ( on her blog) so leaves 80k

they’ve then got to pay tax and vat from that. Even if that’s only 20% (that’s probably being generous I don’t know how it works) depending what goes through the books it doesn’t leave a HUGE amount for two peoples wage.

If she’s turning over 6 figures it’s doesn’t really mean a lot. Look at the post yesterday about gousto who turn over millions but are still running at a loss. Not saying she doesn’t make money but this fixation On here about 6 figures doesn’t mean much. It’s a marketing tactic for her to sell how successful she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not sure how much her 6 figures are but let’s say 100k

she said running costs of the business were 20k ( on her blog) so leaves 80k

they’ve then got to pay tax and vat from that. Even if that’s only 20% (that’s probably being generous I don’t know how it works) depending what goes through the books it doesn’t leave a HUGE amount for two peoples wage.

If she’s turning over 6 figures it’s doesn’t really mean a lot. Look at the post yesterday about gousto who turn over millions but are still running at a loss. Not saying she doesn’t make money but this fixation On here about 6 figures doesn’t mean much. It’s a marketing tactic for her to sell how successful she is
Exactly this - the ‘brand’ may have made 6 figures. But they definitely didn’t take home 6 figures for themselves to spend. A 25k each take home would be 50k right there - that’s £4166 a month net for both of them, the company then has to pay employee NI, any student loans, pension etc. They then pay their tax etx. No way is she making 6k plus a month????? (To cover any overheards etc?) not sure what overheards they’ll have unless they charge out their electric, ‘company car’ and work lunches of takeaways every day.

I was off the assumption her take home was 6 figure after everything was done and paid. I’ve clearly taken that wrong then.

I was off the assumption her take home was 6 figure after everything was done and paid. I’ve clearly taken that wrong then.
Me too at first - until I looked into it. I work in payroll and finance and there’s literally not a chance she took home 6 figures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.