Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hahahahahahaha. A case of "Do as I say not as I do".

Reactions: 1
That’s all the loose skin, she’s definitely lost weight. She’ll probably be wanting loose skin removal at some point.
Yea I was going to say this. I think she’s definitely lost more weight but still has the skin and folds hanging around from being so much bigger. If you cut the bulk off her stomach she’d be a much more normal shape. I hope she is saving for the next surgery as it’ll get her so much closer to where she hoped she’d be through the WLS alone.

Reactions: 2
It is so nice seeing all your usernames here after so long :cry:

I wonder what did finally push Emma into disappearing. And why is she finally reappearing on the dead twitter

Reactions: 9
It is so nice seeing all your usernames here after so long :cry:

I wonder what did finally push Emma into disappearing. And why is she finally reappearing on the dead twitter
I was literally wondering the same thing. I remember a few of us reporting her to the ASA at the time

Reactions: 2
I can't see much of a difference in her other than her clothes aren't skin tight so looks much better
I was literally wondering the same thing. I remember a few of us reporting her to the ASA at the time
I reported her to go henry not long before she disappeared

• Wow
It's disappointing she didn't put in the work after the WLS, she had such a golden opportunity to make huge changes quite quickly and she pissed it up the wall.

Wonder if she still has the ted baker dress 😂

• Haha
I was in a branch of Farm Foods the other day when I saw a chest freezer with the phrase “it be Whitby” on the front. My brain immediately saw “it be with Tony” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've had a quick look on tiktok for the get the bread, head and leave video. Instead I've found her commenting on a brands post saying she brought a ring as her cancer free gift :ROFLMAO: this is why I had such a strong dislike for Emma lol.
Hopefully this works

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29