Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the woman who wore one so tight she had to be poured in it and lubed up to get out of it 😂 quality content as always from Em!
She’s clearly not lost much more (or any) weight since we last saw her or she’d have used brand new photos showing herself off. But nope, just recycling old photos.

Reactions: 5
The way she says she "put together" the size guide, when really she means she copy and pasted it all from the second link that comes up when you search 'Ted Baker size guide'. Idiot.

I'm guessing that Jam Doughnut code she mentioned at the end gives her a little bonus as well... and is probably the main reason for the post.

Reactions: 11
What is seo mean cause I am not savvy in this writing field?
Search Engine Optimisation- essentially having certain key words in a post will push you up the rankings on search engines and drive more traffic to your site.
Emma has little/no interest in writing anything informative, interesting or insightful, basically the entire post has been crafted to hit high when someone searches ‘ted baker dress size’ ‘ted baker plus size’ etc etc so she can con people into signing up for 20 cogs or whatever the hell she’s doing now.
---
On another note, I came across a tiktok earlier saying ‘god bless the person spraying perfume in the security queue filled with Disney adults who haven’t eaten a vegetable in a week’ and i immediately thought of Emma and Tony 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What stories?
The McHoardingMinis. I think she looks good - weight loss, hair in better condition and proper supportive shoes!
Also is her jumper too big for her, or does it fit how it should and I’m just used to seeing her in too tight clothes?

413D1424-053F-4261-A0F2-7360C2B7E2CD.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Hi im completely new to this thread tonys latest story lead me here as I completely forgot about this woman and she’s disappeared from instagram I'm so confused whats happened? Did she have a baby? So weird how she deleted everything as that was her main job?

Interesting! It’s probably just her friends kid though, I’m sure she went to soft play or something with a friend before and she’s involved in a playgroup so maybe they’ve gone on a group trip or something,

Her hair looks much much better.

Reactions: 1
The McHoardingMinis. I think she looks good - weight loss, hair in better condition and proper supportive shoes!
Also is her jumper too big for her, or does it fit how it should and I’m just used to seeing her in too tight clothes?

View attachment 1991553

She looks like she'd benefit from resistance training emphasizing work on her back muscles now - she's pushing her head forward and letting her upper back round over with her shoulders rotating forwards, which increases perceived bulk; build those muscles through things like flyes and she'd look taller, more relaxed and slimmer, as well as reducing both any neck pain/headaches and making it easier to smile naturally rather than grimace.

Definitely looks like she has lost a significant amount of weight - sorting out her posture (which the shoes are already helping with) would also reduce the appearance and feel of loose skin/apron, enabling her to wear things that are less giant sack-like, too.

Reactions: 3
She blocked me, it was so funny as I changed my insta from money to just home life and she said QUOTE: “I can’t follow you anymore as it isn’t for me.”

so whatever she’s up to these days, I can’t even see 😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
... he's posted a lasagna today that has around a gallon of cheese on it (can you even measure cheese in gallons?!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5