Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do miss her and the banter on this thread. The Becki Jones one filled a gap for a while but I got bored, she’s no Emma Drew.

Reactions: 7
I really do miss her and the banter on this thread. The Becki Jones one filled a gap for a while but I got bored, she’s no Emma Drew.
I'm surprised she's stayed off for so long, it's the only thing she's really stuck with

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she's stayed off for so long, it's the only thing she's really stuck with
I wonder what her latest addiction/obsession is. Is it still food and spending money? Remember the sunglasses for her cat that she ordered but they never turned up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was in a branch of Farm Foods the other day when I saw a chest freezer with the phrase “it be Whitby” on the front. My brain immediately saw “it be with Tony” 😂
I thought this was going to say you saw a chest freezer but it turned out to be Imma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get that bread. Get that head.

I wonder if Tone even noticed as he was too busy on warhammer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The best part was she didn't seem to know what "get that head" meant :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There was a lot going on when she made her exit, suspected financial abuse of her dad, breach of ASA rules, go Henry fraud, undeclared reselling to name a few.

I don’t think that’s loose skin, she looks exactly the same and considered that she has WLS and couldn’t even lose 3 stone must be a big kick to her. We all know she thought it was the east option.

Reactions: 20
I always thought she went away from social media as was preparing to try to adopt a baby, and hence the involvement with the toddler group. No way would an adoption panel approve her whilst these threads are still up

Reactions: 10