Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Emma related but does anyone follow mamafurfur? She's on insta live potentially being arrested 👀
I can't work out what is happening but I feel like she is having a manic episode or breakdown? It sounds like she needs help, I hope she has someone close looking out for her.

Reactions: 2
Slightly Drew related (in my mind)

Every time I see TONY'S chocolate on display I think to myself.....is that Tony Drews company !!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a thought about Emma when making my bed the other day. I wondered if she’d ever got new pillows? Remember the stinking pile of like twenty pillows they had on their bed as they were flat as pancakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly Drew related (in my mind)

Every time I see TONY'S chocolate on display I think to myself.....is that Tony Drews company !!?
Haha it also reminds me of Tony Drew when I see it 😂

What other things remind us of the Drews?

I’d have to say I am reminded of Emma whenever I make roast potatoes, especially when the family try to pinch them before they get to the table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha it also reminds me of Tony Drew when I see it 😂

Crunchies (emergency ones)
---
I’ve booked to go to the spa at her gym next month so excited to see if I spot either of them! Do we think she still goes? And if she does, do you think she bought some trainers to replace her ballet shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a thought about Emma when making my bed the other day. I wondered if she’d ever got new pillows? Remember the stinking pile of like twenty pillows they had on their bed as they were flat as pancakes?
I’d forgotten their grim pillows.

Has anyone seen what happened to Emma’s ex friend Katys poor husband? Poor man has been attacked by a dog and is badly injured not to mention probably mentally scarred too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember the competition to win a poundland pillow spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snack a jacks! when they drove to several shops looking for them and she complained someone had bought all the salt and vinegar ones 😆 and if anyone ever mentions a spare toothbrush it reminds me of the time she said they keep spares in the downstairs loo in case they're just about to leave the house but realise they'd not brushed their teeth :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie, I really fancy making Pico this week and it keeps making me think of her, the only remotely healthy thing she used to put in her body 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I forgot about this thread but just to let you know her dad passed earlier this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh that’s awful news. So sad. Hope Emma and her family are coping with the news.

Reactions: 6