Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i right in thinking that if someone closes down their social media account then the tattle thread closes with it?
I'm sure when You,Me and the 6 c's vanished all threads were closed. Until she re-appeared.
Emma has deleted social media so why are comments still being allowed?

Not sticking up for her - just a question?

Reactions: 1
Am i right in thinking that if someone closes down their social media account then the tattle thread closes with it?
I'm sure when You,Me and the 6 c's vanished all threads were closed. Until she re-appeared.

She still has an active blog, so I’m assuming that’s why?

Reactions: 6
She's clearly still using Toe Knee's account.

And I maintain that at least one of you are part of the cat hair encrusted inner circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

🙄 also Emma Drew Info was a business page not personal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She still has a public internet presence with the blog

Reactions: 3

She’s a national treasure

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Emma still has several blogs and a couple of Facebook groups. She runs the poundland appreciation facebook group which has a huge membership. She also has a private matched betting group, a fee paying link selling blogging group and a money making facebook group which she uses mainly to peddle her affiliate links.

Reactions: 16

I did think about this when it first happened- I’m guessing because she is still active through other online channels (blog, Facebook group etc) and never ‘officially’ announced she was leaving insta and YouTube to be more private that the thread can still stay open.

I just went onto make money without a job to see what she’s been posting… god it’s woeful isn’t it? The facade of it being anything more that a link selling blog has well and truly crumbled.

Reactions: 6
Well, I was going to say she does still have and IG - the make money without a job one - not even cou ting the Bob one 😂I wonder if she is still making much money without a job 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
According to her latest email 190 people have already signed up to tonight's webinar how to make a profitable blog. Even if only 10% join her £30.00 a month facebook group she won't be struggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
According to her latest email 190 people have already signed up to tonight's webinar how to make a profitable blog. Even if only 10% join her £30.00 a month facebook group she won't be struggling.
Along with her monthly matched betting referral income.

Reactions: 4
If anyone's missing Emma's face she's hosting another webinar tonight @8pm

I'd take one for the team and watch but it's so boring 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It feels like Emma's content is the same stuff repeated at various intervals through the year just with a different discount.
Mind you, if she was making new content that might mean she has to work

Reactions: 5
That means that if you take action and sign up before midnight on Friday, 28th January 2022 then you will pay just £29.99 per month (with discounts available if you choose to sign up for 3 or 6 months) instead of the increased price of £32.99 per month.

This is what she is charging for her 90 days to a profitable blog membership!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.