Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is being sold on Toeknee’s eBay account… I can’t even…!!! 😱😱 Worn once and too big…!! The sheer thought of that pair of shorts being wedged as I’m sure Imma posted herself wearing this set or something similar it it was wedged up in there!! 🥴🤢🤢
I can actually smell that photo 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So this is being sold on Toeknee’s eBay account… I can’t even…!!! 😱😱 Worn once and too big…!! The sheer thought of that pair of shorts being wedged as I’m sure Imma posted herself wearing this set or something similar it it was wedged up in there!! 🥴🤢🤢
They look more like worn once for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i just screamed 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just be truthful?
I know that quite a lot of bloggers were stopped from sharing their Freetrade referral links because they were posting on social media and not writing any warnings.
Emma has left her Freetrade reviews on her blog, but said that you can no longer get free shares. Well, you can. Just not through her.
It’s as if everything she writes on her blog is just to make her money and she doesn’t care about her readers…

Reactions: 16
She wore them more than once! The memory of her flesh hanging out under the top which barely covered her nips and the atomic fanny wedgie she had will haunt my dreams forever! she did a mirror selfie in them and proclaimed how big they were! She's the most delusional person ever!! oh and to add to the memory misery her gunt was hanging out of each leg because she had them pulled up so high!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This was a pair she bought around the same time, same size also from Primark.....do they look too big???

emma.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My eyes 😭 her gunt stuffed into those bottoms 😣 I legit saw some cute pjs today that had short bottoms and I discounted them because I am normal and not a teeny teenage girl.
The ones being sold on ebay look unwashed 😬

Reactions: 10
I went down to Elton near Peterborough which is half way between my brother and I on Wednesday for lunch. On the way back it was only 3pm and husband had suggested that I go and check the centre of Kings Lynn out for carparks ready for Monday. I did and there was a lesser spotted mchoardingminis but sadly no Emma. Maybe better luck on Monday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
There has been a sighting!
Friend had reason to pop into Downham Market today and when she came out of Boots she spotted Emma sat by the window in Greggs all by herself.
She was apparently wearing a white jumper and a scarf. I’d bet money it was the white sweatshirt with cats on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There has been a sighting!
Friend had reason to pop into Downham Market today and when she came out of Boots she spotted Emma sat by the window in Greggs all by herself.
She was apparently wearing a white jumper and a scarf. I’d bet money it was the white sweatshirt with cats on.
Two sightings, one of her and one of him. Not like them to be out solo is it? Trouble in paradise?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am positively hooting at the games of Where's Gunty we're playing here to keep ourselves occupied during the great drought of 21/22

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.