Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand these lazy work shy people that claim they can show you how to make money it’s basically LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY PAY ME £30….

Right so how you make money guys is to sell courses for £30 telling people how to make money… pass it on 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand these lazy work shy people that claim they can show you how to make money it’s basically LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY PAY ME £30….

Right so how you make money guys is to sell courses for £30 telling people how to make money… pass it on 👍
This is basically it. And the amount of ads popping up on ky you tube with a guru telling me to become a coach or sell a course. But maybe I am the dumb one for not doing it 😂

Anyway, the private link selling group had 95 members before latest webinar, so we can see how popular this new campaign is. (About 5 or 6 or those members are admins and mods though).

Reactions: 8
This is basically it. And the amount of ads popping up on ky you tube with a guru telling me to become a coach or sell a course. But maybe I am the dumb one for not doing it 😂

Anyway, the private link selling group had 95 members before latest webinar, so we can see how popular this new campaign is. (About 5 or 6 or those members are admins and mods though).
I bet it’s only mods making up the numbers!

Reactions: 3
I'm new to this thread... used to watch the odd video here and there... I think the last video I saw she had a cancer scare or some sort of health scare. Why has she disappeared?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm new to this thread... used to watch the odd video here and there... I think the last video I saw she had a cancer scare or some sort of health scare. Why has she disappeared?
She wasted £10k on weight loss surgery and lied about having cancer. Her dog still has mucky eyes.

Reactions: 12
She needs a wiki but I'd need to be on a payroll to spend my time collecting all the evidence and data 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her husband said she didn't want to be an influencer any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just laughed out loud randomly thinking how she clearly didn’t know what ‘head’ meant :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was she ever an influencer? Wasn’t it just like a horror show? I never want to think about her getting bread and getting head ever again.
I certainly hope no one here was influenced to get that bread, get that head then leave *waddle with trolley*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was influenced to spend 10k on weight loss surgery, buy lots of clothes that were 10 sizes too small for me and then carry on eating as if I had never had it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.