Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been a sighting!
Friend had reason to pop into Downham Market today and when she came out of Boots she spotted Emma sat by the window in Greggs all by herself.
She was apparently wearing a white jumper and a scarf. I’d bet money it was the white sweatshirt with cats on.
Greggs... FFS Emma 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not remotely surprised as to where she was. I think Tony has a job, and she’s using eBay to try and make fast money. She was probably waiting for him. Fanny-munched pyjamas though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She used to sell smelly old shoes she probably hopes their is a crotch rot pyjamas market as well 😢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not remotely surprised as to where she was. I think Tony has a job, and she’s using eBay to try and make fast money. She was probably waiting for him. Fanny-munched pyjamas though!
Fanny munched 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So this is being sold on Toeknee’s eBay account… I can’t even…!!! 😱😱 Worn once and too big…!! The sheer thought of that pair of shorts being wedged as I’m sure Imma posted herself wearing this set or something similar it it was wedged up in there!! 🥴🤢🤢
£12.99 for used Primark Pyjamas :oops:. I've never owned anything from Primark that lasted longer than a few washes - its the definition of throw away fashion you can buy new stuff in there for less. The mind boggles. It really bugs me the way she lists her ebay items too - all un-ironed and droopy looking against that fugly wallpaper, I can't bear it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
£12.99 for used Primark Pyjamas :oops:. I've never owned anything from Primark that lasted longer than a few washes - its the definition of throw away fashion you can buy new stuff in there for less. The mind boggles. It really bugs me the way she lists her ebay items too - all un-ironed and droopy looking against that fugly wallpaper, I can't bear it.
Yes but if you buy them from Primark, they won’t have had super influencers body in them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s quite sad to see her selling the Ted Baker things that she said she had always wanted to be able to buy and wear. She should have had some self control and not bought these things until she was at the stage where they actually fit her.

Reactions: 19
It’s quite sad to see her selling the Ted Baker things that she said she had always wanted to be able to buy and wear. She should have had some self control and not bought these things until she was at the stage where they actually fit her.
It's completely sad , because as a top end of straight size person I never even consider Ted Baker, it isnt inspiration to me because it doesn't cater to me! But yet she yearned to wear it, so much so she had that nipple situation. It's not Chanel or something, its Ted Baker, a middle of the road, not very exciting, more expensive than most, shop. And that was her goal.

Reactions: 19
I had a dream Emma went live to tell us she was getting her teeth done #gifted. She showed her teeth up close and they were so gross 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I am pretty sure even Emma never thoight she would get into a size 6! I do however thi k she is reselling - which is fine. But, it’s probably not declared to HMRC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.