Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth tests out a new bath with a can of coke zero by the side? I don't think I have ever had a drink while in the bath. Also it is a Christmas miracle. She stopped before posting a picture of her naked reflection in the bath. I really would have never forgiven her for that lol
I had a G&T in the bath only last night, it's perfectly normal. Have we really reached the point of criticising people for having a drink in the bath?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Coke Zero tastes like feet 🤢 I’ve never tasted feet but I imagine that’s what it would taste like. It’s actually horrific for you. Should would be better off with flavoured fizzy water. No one I know can stand Coke Zero 🤢

Reactions: 1
Breaking news. The road is still flooded, McDonalds Tiny Drew is “loving” watching people having to turn back. He might want to get a life. Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment in our flooded road series.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saved by the bell there then Emma nekked is just not what I want to see ever. Today is the final day at the Chapel so cue some moans there then let the party begin at the new house.

Reactions: 3
Horror, I drink in the bath! I'n usually in there for a long soak with a wine or g&t with my ipad resting on the toilet top 🤣 and I quite like coke zero.

Let the moaning about getting their deposit back, despite the fact they have redecorated the hall without permission because they could be arsed to be careful when moving furniture in. Goodness only know what else they have done to it!

I find it hilarious that she had a can of Coke by the side. Like I said I don’t drink in the bath so I’m not criticising. 🙄

I had a G&T in the bath only last night, it's perfectly normal. Have we really reached the point of criticising people for having a drink in the bath?:rolleyes:
The fact that she’s making a big deal about testing the bath is what I was on about. I’m not the enemy here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it hilarious that she had a can of Coke by the side. Like I said I don’t drink in the bath so I’m not criticising. 🙄

The fact that she’s making a big deal about testing the bath is what I was on about. I’m not the enemy here 🤣🤣
I moved in to my place 15 months ago, still not used the bath. Emma would be cross with me 🤣

• Haha
I agree with the above. The chapel was a shithole even before Emma moved in. Hence why the landlord was so keen to give her a good deal, change his rules on cats etc. In my opinion he knew no one else was going to rent it let alone potentially buy it. Was a mouldy, damp dump with no proper heating and a squat in the back garden.

Not to mention all the things that broke whilst she lived there. For once I don’t think that was Emma’s fault.
Do you think. It’s actually quite nice and big would be lovely if you could put the time and money into it.
I wonder if she gets her deposit back 😳
I’d be amazed if the landlord can keep any deposit given the state he gave it to them in

• Haha
I agree with the above. The chapel was a shithole even before Emma moved in. Hence why the landlord was so keen to give her a good deal, change his rules on cats etc. In my opinion he knew no one else was going to rent it let alone potentially buy it. Was a mouldy, damp dump with no proper heating and a squat in the back garden.

Not to mention all the things that broke whilst she lived there. For once I don’t think that was Emma’s fault.

I’d be amazed if the landlord can keep any deposit given the state he gave it to them in
I agree - it was minging when they moved in.

Are they honestly parked at the side of the road waiting for people to drive onto a flooded road?!? I wish I had that much time on my hands!

Reactions: 6
It won't be long until Emma decides to drive through the flood herself again lol

Are they honestly parked at the side of the road waiting for people to drive onto a flooded road?!? I wish I had that much time on my hands!
Actually, they are a nasty pair if they’re doing that. So smug and superior. They might want to take a good, hard look at themselves.

Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she probably barked at Tony to bring her the Coke Zero when she was in the bath ! Plus doesn’t she almost have a meltdown if she doesn’t have any cans in the house ... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I feel bad for her, but then she does something like this and I remember that she really is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
Another meal out 🤣 also boss babe probably won’t manage any work for a while apparently. She’s so full of excuses it’s unreal

Another meal out 🤣 also boss babe probably won’t manage any work for a while apparently. She’s so full of excuses it’s unreal
It’s unbelievable surely this is unsustainable? I can’t imagine you would make enough money from these survey sites to cover all you bills and living expenses for 2 people? It just doesn’t add up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I GIVE UP. Emma you have moved a few miles into a house that looks fine. There are 2 of you supposed adults and 3 cats. Why can't you do some work? There are evening, weekends and Xmas/New Year break coming up you could work round everything. BUT as usual you just do not live in the real world. I certainly would never want to look for tips from a 30 year old who may have paid down debt but honestly not that much - who simply has no real work ethic and can't work 2 hours straight. You asked what to concentrate on in your "award winning blog" here's a tip ....... don't bother. 20 Cogs - absolute rubbish, you tube - you only do whats good in poundland (further tip don't bother so many do it a much better than you), matched betting - promoting gambling how good is that - potential to get folks further into debt. Cooking tips - they are absolute shite. Can't think of anything I would value advice from you on.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.