Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they've moved out of the chapel, does anyone have a link to a listing for it so I can see it in all its glory?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t blame them. I do the same as I have the same issue. People park up then go into the train station. I bet Emma will tell us about how awful it is and how she has passive aggressively dealt with people ditching their car 😂
hahaha yesss
That’ll be the next thing to moan about 😂

Reactions: 1
That’s all good and well if you understand etiquette, have social skills and a bit of common sense 😜

how can she even claim that her house comes with "4 visitor parking spaces" when the spaces are right outside the neighbours front door, looks to me like general parking for anyone who lives there, first come first served kind of thing, she will have reserved signs out there before long!

Reactions: 3
AB98DCE3-ABB5-409B-AE2A-1987F1B23913.jpeg
Every time I see Emma and tiny I’m reminded of the Chawner Family!

824E42DC-1F48-4303-94FE-3E01CDE7D1A3.jpeg
A glimpse into the future Mr & Mrs Drew!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually thought that was Emma (years back) in the purple!

The Chapel actually looks lovely. Shame they wrecked it.

My aunt got a birthday video from them a few years ago- maybe that could be a new income stream for Tony and Emma? 😂
Let’s not ignore this gem, can we please have some more context around your aunt getting a birthday video from them hahaha is she a fan?! What do they do now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma doesn’t actually have any proper content does she, it must just be us lot watching her stories 🤣🤣

Let’s not ignore this gem, can we please have some more context around your aunt getting a birthday video from them hahaha is she a fan?! What do they do now?!
I’m laughing so hard, I need to know too 🤣

basically we have a family joke about the chawners. And you can buy them on Facebook!!
I don’t think they do a lot now after the jeremy Kyle drama!

• Haha
They were on the X factor years ago, they were awful. They were a bit of a joke. Then they went on Jeremy Kyle. Again laughing stock! I sound like their number one fan!

yeah I’m starting to think your ‘aunt’ is just a ploy, it was you wasn’t it?!

• Haha
They were on the X factor years ago, they were awful. They were a bit of a joke. Then they went on Jeremy Kyle. Again laughing stock! I sound like their number one fan!

NOOOOOOOO THIS NOT THEM PLEEEEEEAAASEEEE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - YEAR HAS BEEN MADE 😂😂

NOOOOOOOO THIS NOT THEM PLEEEEEEAAASEEEE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - YEAR HAS BEEN MADE 😂😂
Ok I think I’ve completely got it wrong 😂 damnnnm

• Haha
I can’t take it anymore. I finally snapped and unfollowed Emma. I’ve also never posted something like this on a forum before but after googling her name I found this thread.

Fair play to Emma, she’s built a career doing what she loves - next to nothing. I think she quit her day job years ago and focused on affiliate marketing so she could sit back and watch tv in her hairy cat den forever.

I can’t believe how delusional they are. A six figure salary but you shop for tacky bits of rose gold rubbish in Poundland?

She has a serious health condition but eats nothing but junk. Chocolate, chips, McDonald’s and pizza within the last week. I don’t eat that much takeaway in a YEAR. Even her ‘fruit dinner’ was unhealthy because it’s a whopping amount of carbs/sugar for a diabetic to consume in one go. I am truly surprised she hasn’t been hospitalised yet.

I’m sure she’ll still be moaning every day in her new house, because she needs a lot of psychological help. Her focus for 2020 should be nothing but mental and physical well-being. She could create so much content, inspire others, make money and make herself better all in one go. But I have a feeling if I look at her account in a year - she’ll be doing the same old thing. Probably with three more cats and three thousand more princess notebooks.

Reactions: 10
I can’t take it anymore. I finally snapped and unfollowed Emma. I’ve also never posted something like this on a forum before but after googling her name I found this thread.

Fair play to Emma, she’s built a career doing what she loves - next to nothing. I think she quit her day job years ago and focused on affiliate marketing so she could sit back and watch tv in her hairy cat den forever.

I can’t believe how delusional they are. A six figure salary but you shop for tacky bits of rose gold rubbish in Poundland?

She has a serious health condition but eats nothing but junk. Chocolate, chips, McDonald’s and pizza within the last week. I don’t eat that much takeaway in a YEAR. Even her ‘fruit dinner’ was unhealthy because it’s a whopping amount of carbs/sugar for a diabetic to consume in one go. I am truly surprised she hasn’t been hospitalised yet.

I’m sure she’ll still be moaning every day in her new house, because she needs a lot of psychological help. Her focus for 2020 should be nothing but mental and physical well-being. She could create so much content, inspire others, make money and make herself better all in one go. But I have a feeling if I look at her account in a year - she’ll be doing the same old thing. Probably with three more cats and three thousand more princess notebooks.
welcome :) you speak wise words, you'll like it here

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.