Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s a new new build I think you can.
I’m sure I’ve seen some can be rented some part exchange and some rent to buy.

I highly doubt they will let her she has said she wants to buy.

She could go lodge with her dad for a bit and rent storage for her crap. With all her decluttering she shouldn’t have a lot and I bet it would still be cheaper then renting. Plus then she can have Xmas with her dad.

Everyone’s a winner

Also how Did she have cookies in the oven if it’s broken? Or has it been fixed?
This is completely different to renting the property before you buy it. A lot of new builds are either rent or part rent/part buy but what she is wanted to do isn't either of these. She wants to rent it for a short term before she completes. This is outside a standard short hold tenancy type arrangement.

Her dad probably doesn't want them with him, after all the moaning she does you'd think he would have offered if he could. Yes I think the oven is back on.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I remember seeing that someone on here found the house they are buying - I'm curious about if it's brand new, shared ownership etc. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a 5 bed? Why oh why do you need a 5 bed when there's 2 of you and you say you don't want kids. Oh wait, must be so the cats can have one room each :unsure:

Reactions: 7
What’s the Amazon boxing stuff she does? Are those toys for charity or something?

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I remember seeing that someone on here found the house they are buying - I'm curious about if it's brand new, shared ownership etc. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a 5 bed? Why oh why do you need a 5 bed when there's 2 of you and you say you don't want kids. Oh wait, must be so the cats can have one room each :unsure:
One each for the cats, obviously. With a spare for her lipbalms

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of randomly being allowed to rent whilst waiting to purchase surely if there’s a delay it’s for good reason. Why does always make weird demands and want everything her way Just buy the bleeping house if that’s what you want or find a rental property she makes everything look so difficult. I don’t think it’s a new build as in brand new as didn’t she share a photo and it looked lived in (I could be confused) she will HATE being a home owner and probably go to the newspapers or trading standards if something breaks and she has to pay for it to be fixed she will claim she’s above everything and will demand someone else fix it. Wasn’t her rental house miles away? I can’t see her being a good landlord and if her tenant moaned about a cooker not working I highly doubt she would sort it out.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never heard of randomly being allowed to rent whilst waiting to purchase surely if there’s a delay it’s for good reason. Why does always make weird demands and want everything her way Just buy the bleeping house if that’s what you want or find a rental property she makes everything look so difficult. I don’t think it’s a new build as in brand new as didn’t she share a photo and it looked lived in (I could be confused) she will HATE being a home owner and probably go to the newspapers or trading standards if something breaks and she has to pay for it to be fixed she will claim she’s above everything and will demand someone else fix it. Wasn’t her rental house miles away? I can’t see her being a good landlord and if her tenant moaned about a cooker not working I highly doubt she would sort it out.
Eyes are about to be fully opened.
She really should just pay the 10k I know I would.
I never would of sold the rental either it’s a good little nest egg.

Reactions: 2
Exactly surely £10,000 is spare change for this award winning money saving girl boss. There is saving money and then there’s cutting corners she comes across just wanting to cut all corners.

Reactions: 4
The bloody MNFST ad is back. What’s the point of it?? There is absolutely no context to it just her face 😂 bore off

I think it could be à nightmare for the seller if she is allowed to rent. I can imagine her laying her bargain flooring and then deciding she does not like the house. Can any one on here imagine Emma cleaning a five bedroom house?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bloody MNFST ad is back. What’s the point of it?? There is absolutely no context to it just her face 😂 bore off
it seriously creeps me out, that stare and nothing else, has the client really approved that tit?? then again, right up Emma's street as far as jobs go, zero effort required and all done in a few minutes

• Wow
£8 for an instagram story?! The likes of AJT et al are charing way more than that Emma. Minus % for using paypal, (what the hell is Revolt) and then your tax at 20% and you are hardly on your way to a seven figure income, are you? Plus you are just spamming your followers with more crappy ads.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone here tried 20cogs or is it too much hassle / a scam ?
I tried it last year out of desperation to make a bit of money. The free cogs soon dry up then you have to start buying things to complete the cog.
You can pick from 3 or 4 to sign up to on each cog but they're on rotation so eventually you're only left with the ones you don't want.
Some of the cogs were signing up for things like hello fresh, readly, magazine subscriptions, and there are alot of gambling site ones, which when you have no money can be a risky thing to sign up to. I gave up around cog 9 because I couldn't afford the cost of signing up to things, I wanted to make money not spend it!

• Wow
I have not done it either but I think there is a danger of loosing money as you can turn some of the cogs green by signing up to subscription sites and paying for the first month. You only get a pay out once all 20 cogs turn green.

Sorry we cross posted but said basically the same thing.

Reactions: 2
Honestly why does Emma think her followers want a daily account of her cats' every move. An actual cute/funny pic here or there, fine, but nobody gives a tit that your cats are on one of the many filthy beds, how about some actual content like a food shop on a budget perhaps, or budget meals, literally anything that's not cats and moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly why does Emma think her followers want a daily account of her cats' every move. An actual cute/funny pic here or there, fine, but nobody gives a tit that your cats are on one of the many filthy beds, how about some actual content like a food shop on a budget perhaps, or budget meals, literally anything that's not cats and moaning.

Cats and moaning. Moaning and cats. That should be her Bio 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.