Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tony a baby? No wait he is a fully grown man. Why can't she drop him at the dentist and while he is in there go deliver the documents its in the same town she said. No wonder you don't do swipe ups or affiliate links for time management skills Emma. Consider this advice *gifted* but don't for goodness sake tag me or my clients will never book me again if they think I support your way of girl bossing.

Reactions: 5
Could you even be arsed going to Sainsbury’s, buying some Lego in the sale then selling on amazon for about £10 profit? Why don’t you stop being a dick and let families who don’t earn your 6 figures buy them in the sale for their children?

Reactions: 12
Could you even be arsed going to Sainsbury’s, buying some Lego in the sale then selling on amazon for about £10 profit? Why don’t you stop being a dick and let families who don’t earn your 6 figures buy them in the sale for their children?
I saw one of her posts with all these boxes of toys and at first I thought that maybe she was doing it for some kind of kids Christmas charity via Amazon, then I came on here to ask and people confirmed it's a money making thing :(
I agree this is not the right time to be trying to make a profit from toys that poorer families could be buying for their kids.

Reactions: 6
Personally Emma comes across as too selfish to donate them or do anything else buy make money off them and I don't begrudge Emma buying those toys, Amazon FBA is a big thing and people make £1,000s a month buy doing it. But she is doing it so halfheartedly is it worth it?

who else thinks that when her house finally sells the estate agents will hold an "off you duck party" to celebrate getting rid of her ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
who else thinks that when her house finally sells the estate agents will hold an "off you duck party" to celebrate getting rid of her ;)
hahaha I really think this!

I imagine they’ll play a drinking game at their Christmas party this year when they go through their Inbox and drink every-time they come across an email from her.

• Haha
Think!!!!!!!! If I knew who they were I swear I'd be holding a crowd funding event for the poor long suffering people involved in both her sale and purchase.

Worst thing is she will now be moving on to terrorising a whole host of new folk e.g. flooring suppliers etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hahaha I really think this!

I imagine they’ll play a drinking game at their Christmas party this year when they go through their Inbox and drink every-time they come across an email from her.
They would die from alcohol poisoning if they did that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if they have caller ID on their phones you can totally bet they'll all be playing rock, paper, scissors to see who has to answer when she rings them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally Emma comes across as too selfish to donate them or do anything else buy make money off them and I don't begrudge Emma buying those toys, Amazon FBA is a big thing and people make £1,000s a month buy doing it. But she is doing it so halfheartedly is it worth it?
I get that it is big money, but she apparently earns 6 figures, you’d have thought this close to Xmas you’d just leave the half price toys for families who genuinely might need that half price to even buy a present? She doesn’t need the extra £10 per box of Lego or whatever profit she’s made. It just doesn’t sit right with me at this time of year when so many people struggle

I get that it is big money, but she apparently earns 6 figures, you’d have thought this close to Xmas you’d just leave the half price toys for families who genuinely might need that half price to even buy a present? She doesn’t need the extra £10 per box of Lego or whatever profit she’s made. It just doesn’t sit right with me at this time of year when so many people struggle
That’s what’s I mean, she isnt doing FBA to bring in the big bucks, so why bother but Emma can’t think of others pockets only her own. If it was me I wouldn’t be bothering and I have dabbled in FBA before and if I had time I would be doing it full time bring in £2-3k a month!.

But the thing is, I do think she needs those extra £10. She’s isn’t on a 6 figure salary, I would bet that she’s lucky if she banking more than £25k a year! Yeah she’s got property and what not but I don’t think they have much cash. She does Instagram adverts for a measly few £. If you were brining in over £100k would you bother?

Id bleeping piss myself if she’s got the whole mortgage/ rental thing wrong and she still has to pay 10k. I’ve no idea how it works, but I imagine starting the process whilst owning a rental could mean she owes it 😂😂

• Haha
The low quality adverts and affiliate links are evidence enough for me that #bossbabe isn’t anywhere near £100k now. Why else advertise BDSM dating on your money blog? Being tied up doesn’t get me any money 🤣 Being that desperate for a profit around this time of year is wrong. Low income households will be trying to take advantage of offers like this.

• Haha
The low quality adverts and affiliate links are evidence enough for me that #bossbabe isn’t anywhere near £100k now. Why else advertise BDSM dating on your money blog? Being tied up doesn’t get me any money 🤣 Being that desperate for a profit around this time of year is wrong. Low income households will be trying to take advantage of offers like this.
This is my hate for her. She’s not targeting people who do okay but want extra for some shoes, she’s not targeting the wealthy who want to get more rich. She’s targeting the poor who feel like they have no other option but to sell their soul to 20cogs for a fiver

All good money bloggers have been posting to remind people about HTB ISA's coming to an end. I don't think she has said something about them yet?
My guess is she doesn't care because it doesn't impact her life. Too busy worrying about stamp duty because she was in a privileged position of doing a mickey mouse degree and her home being paid for. She doesn't get the benefit of one of a promo code out of the Gov so why genuinely help people? Why remind her audience that they could miss out on a bit of a government bonus when they could sign up to a crappy bingo site? Just another average day in the drew household/cess pit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.